Username: Password:

Author Topic: God of War - a new beginning  (Read 343 times)

Offline will136

• Saddle Tramp
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1054
  • as long as we get paid or you get shot, I'm happy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
God of War - a new beginning
« on: April 15, 2018, 08:26:22 AM »
I'm looking forward to the next installment of God of War coming out on April the 20th ... and thought I would post the game story trailer ... enjoy ...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0u_kAWLJOA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0u_kAWLJOA</a>  <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rClXqZD2Xrs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rClXqZD2Xrs</a>

Offline will136

• Saddle Tramp
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: God of War - a new beginning
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 04:35:22 AM »
Greatly enjoying the new play and feel of this God of War ... only sad that it's PlayStation exclusive ...
if you get a chance to experience this gaming master piece please don't pass it by ... it is that good ...

Offline Alphapug

• That is not dead which can eternal lie. Mad Men
  • Mad Men
  • Liked: 1043
  • Mad Men Ambassador and Crew Leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 06:05:37 PM »
I’m trying to avoid spoilers. I’ll probably get this in a couple weeks for my birthday. I never played 3, but my PS3 was backwards compatible so I played 1 and 2. In other news there should be a demo for Detroit:Become Human tomorrow.

Offline will136

• Saddle Tramp
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 12:53:01 PM »
the more i play this game the better it gets ...

Offline will136

• Saddle Tramp
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2018, 05:31:20 AM »
i've completed the game story ... still have things to do for 100% completion ... very enjoyable change for God of War game ... it is a Playstation exclusive but i must say if you get a chance to play it don't pass it up ... great story with outstanding locations and loads of skills to learn along with many many runes to apply to the weapons and/or a great many outfits to either find through exploring or craft with loot you earn as you play and also with upgrade ability ... Kratos is voiced by Christopher Judge other wise known as Teal'c from Stargate "indeed" ... AI characters add greatly to the game as well as the variety of foes to battle through ... 4 game play modes easy, normal, hard and give me God of War ... i'm sure this game will make the list for game of the year ... hope you get to experience it ...

Offline Alphapug

• That is not dead which can eternal lie. Mad Men
  • Mad Men
  • Liked: 1043
  • Mad Men Ambassador and Crew Leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2018, 09:20:38 AM »
I’m not far into it. I just met the witch with the magic boar. I live it so far. The combat is satis, the lore is a highlight for me and it’s a gorgeous game. I love Norse mythology, but when I heard Kratos in Viking land I was skeptical, but I’m all in now. The only reason I’m taking my time is that I like to play with the sound cranked up, so I don’t play late. I can’t wait to play more today.

Offline will136

• Saddle Tramp
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2018, 01:51:15 PM »
that's one of the things i really like about the game, it draws you in and you have to take that next bend in the road or search for that next clue to open the locked chest ... the game begs you to play it ...