Username: Password:

Author Topic: Red Dead Forums Mixer account  (Read 45 times)

Offline Chalk

• We can rebuild him!
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 815
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted Best admin Awarded to the user voted Most helpful member Awarded to the user voted to have the Best contribution Awarded to the user voted Best staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Red Dead Forums Mixer account
« on: June 08, 2018, 01:04:41 PM »
Hi guys,

Just a quick update. I've gone ahead and created a Mixer streaming account for Red Dead Forums. I plan on using it down the line for some of the events and tournaments I want to run both for when RDR2 drops, as well as in the lead up to it if there is any interest for people playing the original Redemption.
I also am gonna try and host other streamers who are playing the game when we don't have other events planned.

If you could go ahead and give it a follow so we can start to get a fanbase of those interested in these types of events I would be grateful.
https://mixer.com/RedDeadForums

I am still trying to work out the best way of doing it but have a few ideas I am gonna play around with over the coming weeks/months.

As always if you have any ideas or expressions of interest in playing some online events let me know.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 04:44:29 PM by Chalk »

Offline will136

• Saddle Tramp
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1048
  • This ain't Dodge City. And you ain't Bill Hickok.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Red Dead Forums Mixer account
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 02:56:29 PM »
sounds like fun ...

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1136
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 03:45:36 PM »
Chalk, I am definitely interested in participating in whatever events you have planned for RDR2. Well, when I can...as far as finding time after work and dealing with different time zones. I am looking forward to playing RDR2 with everyone here.  If I am not one of the streamers, I would like to be a part of whatever is going on! I can't wait and I am sure it's going to be fun!

The only channel on Mixer I have for Red Dead Forums is the one you set up in the TEAM section...is that the same one you're talking about or is it a different one?

Offline Chalk

• We can rebuild him!
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 815
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted Best admin Awarded to the user voted Most helpful member Awarded to the user voted to have the Best contribution Awarded to the user voted Best staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 05:00:13 PM »
The only channel on Mixer I have for Red Dead Forums is the one you set up in the TEAM section...is that the same one you're talking about or is it a different one?

https://mixer.com/RedDeadForums