Username: Password:

Author Topic: Marvel Spider-Man ...  (Read 108 times)

Online will136

• Saddle Tramp
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1076
  • as long as we get paid or you get shot, I'm happy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Marvel Spider-Man ...
« on: September 21, 2018, 12:13:22 PM »
been playing another great time filler of a game, Marvel Spider-Man ...
loads of items to collect, skills to learn and gadgets to build as well as all the different Spider-Man suits to unlock and collect ...
great story line ... New York looks great with all the landmarks ...
only draw back for me is having to listen to J Jonah Jameson ranting while i'm trying to enjoy the game ... lol ...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4GdJVvdxss" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4GdJVvdxss</a>[/b]

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1277
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Marvel Spider-Man ...
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 02:28:45 PM »
At first, I was like, oh another PS4 game exclusive that's over-hyped. But, after seeing some gameplay, I have to admit I'm a little jellies. Spidey was always my favorite superhero growing up and I loved the Spiderman movies with Tobey McGuire!  Definitely looks like another fun and amazing game for PS4 gamers.  Glad you are enjoying it, Will!

Offline Alphapug

• That is not dead which can eternal lie. Mad Men
  • Mad Men
  • Liked: 1176
  • Mad Men Ambassador and Crew Leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Marvel Spider-Man ...
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 07:54:19 AM »
I haven’t played much yet, but it’s a ton of fun so far. Combat is a lot like the Arkham Batman games, which is good. Web swinging is very smooth and enjoyable. The city is amazing. The structure of the game isn’t revolutionary. It’s similar to AC, or infamous, horizon zero dawn, even GTA. Not to say that’s bad.