Username: Password:

Author Topic: So what are your thoughts so far?  (Read 1034 times)

Online Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1215
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: So what are your thoughts so far?
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2018, 07:40:25 PM »
That's awesome!  Not being a nerd....that's being very organized!

I had made a notebook for RDR1...missions checklist and other things. Wonder if I still have it?

Offline DangerGirl33

• Mademoiselle Dangereuse
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 926
  • Let's get decadent
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2018, 11:05:22 PM »
Girl, you should see this crazy spreadsheet.  If I can figure out how to transfer from OneDrive to Google docs I will upload.  I have a serious problem.
This sure beats milking cows!

Offline DangerGirl33

• Red River Resistance
  • Let's get decadent
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2018, 05:21:04 PM »
Aaaaaaarrrggghhhh can someone please tell me when Abigail sends me to fish?  I've been waiting and waiting.  I just went hunting bison with Charlie.

Online outlawfisherman

• TWO
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 2571
  • Awards Best Mod 2014 Most Helpful 2014 Most like John Marston
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2018, 10:20:11 PM »
Aaaaaaarrrggghhhh can someone please tell me when Abigail sends me to fish?  I've been waiting and waiting.  I just went hunting bison with Charlie.

I’ve been trying to get there too.  So annoying how far into the game fishing is.

Offline DangerGirl33

• Red River Resistance
  • Let's get decadent
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2018, 10:42:49 PM »
Ugh, forget it.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 08:50:47 AM by DangerGirl33 »

Offline RedBull FM

• Let's go fucking Bonkers!
  • Standard Member
  • Liked: 462
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2018, 04:19:25 AM »
The game is really good, but I do miss the rolling technique, a big effect on the multiplayer side
If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Offline DangerGirl33

• Red River Resistance
  • Let's get decadent
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2018, 12:10:22 PM »
This game can be really freaking annoying.

I just broke the white Arabian.  Riding her back, I passed through legendary White Buffalo land, tracked and shot it.
It ran off and died in the river where I couldn't retrieve it.
Now back to breaking the Arabian again, which was my last manual save.  Stupid.

Offline Ferguson99

• Liked: 828
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2018, 01:40:04 PM »

I just broke the white Arabian.  Riding her back, I passed through legendary White Buffalo land, tracked and shot it.

Do one thing at a time.

Online Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2018, 03:17:15 PM »

I had made 2 attempts to get that horse. The first time it got away because I ran into packs of wolves. The second time I went up there I had no problems at all...she bucked me off a couple of times, but I was able to break her without any interruptions. Only thing that pissed me off was when I was tracking her, I ran right past a HUGE moose! The moose just watched me run by. I thought, well that will never happen again when I'm looking for a large kill like that. THAT stuff is annoying.

Offline DangerGirl33

• Red River Resistance
  • Let's get decadent
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2018, 04:34:14 PM »
This time I was smarter, after I finally broke and saddled her, I headed for the bison.  As soon as I got the notification that I was in Legendary territory, I did a manual save, which I ended up not needing because this time the bison didn't run into the dang water to die. 

I managed to get the pipe for Dutch, meet up with Black Belle, find a Wintergreen Berry bush for Herbivore Challenge 2, and get back to camp with a fresh deer kill for the group and a $500 donation.

All in all, a good day, even though I didn't progress the actual story at all.

Online Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2018, 05:08:55 PM »
I do the same thing...there are way too many distractions!  Do the hunting for camp, side missions, collecting items, picking flowers...taking amazing photos/game clips..and then I feel like I'm falling behind with main story missions.  Or focus on story only and then I feel bad for neglecting the camp duties and everyone seems grumpy. 

I don't want to rush through the game, but at the same time I am really interested in what happens and getting to New Austin to explore and see what's there and what isn't! I just started Chapter 4 and things are getting heated up, I think.

Oh, and I do not like St. Denis! I got my black Arabian and I can't wait to get out of there!

Offline Ferguson99

• Liked: 828
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2018, 05:23:34 PM »
I wanted Arthur Morgan & Sadie Adler to have a romantic relationship,  there chemistry is amazing in game.

Offline The Jester

• Slasher
  • Rockstar Gamers
  • Liked: 5634
  • You're a Noob
    • View Profile
    • Rockstar Gamers
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2018, 07:15:17 AM »
I do the same thing...there are way too many distractions!  Do the hunting for camp, side missions, collecting items, picking flowers...taking amazing photos/game clips..and then I feel like I'm falling behind with main story missions. 

+1.

No chance I'm gonna be even close to done with the single player when the multiplayer is finally made available.

"The blood stays on the blade"

Offline Craigyroo

• New gen zen(^_^)
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 5570
  • Stranger thing.
  • Awards PS3 Online Pro Best signature Awarded to the member judged to have the best MP secret
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2018, 08:00:41 AM »
I do the same thing...there are way too many distractions!  Do the hunting for camp, side missions, collecting items, picking flowers...taking amazing photos/game clips..and then I feel like I'm falling behind with main story missions. 

+1.

No chance I'm gonna be even close to done with the single player when the multiplayer is finally made available.

I remember I only got RDR and Undead nightmare finished because PSN had that massive outage at the time and online wasn't available, otherwise I might not ahve finished it, having said that I am engrossed with RDR2 much more than RDR1 in terms of story progression so I will have a real conundrum once online launches this time.   
<-- Click to view live stream of my gameplay.

Offline MuertosRojos

• Liked: 1002
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2018, 07:27:18 PM »
I'm really enjoying it so far. The world is absolutely gorgeous. The lighting, the weather, different areas. All amazing. Spent the past couple of days just exploring and hunting trying to get some outfits. Came across a few cool things like a frozen conquistador on a mountainside and a witch house with a cauldron that I drank from and passed out. No idea what it did though.

It's great seeing all the old characters again. Really like what they've done with John so far too, seeing who he used to be, his relationship with Abbie and Jack etc. I'm liking the new characters as well. Arthur, Sadie, Charles, Hosea, Sean, Micah. Love the gang. Except Dutch, I hope he dies. The controls take some getting used to, still not 100% with shooting. Yeah, really pleased with how it turned out.

I had the White Arabian run past me when I was hunting the Bison so I decided to chase it and come back for the carcass. Thought I'd lost it for a sec.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 09:14:56 PM by MuertosRojos »

Offline Chalk

• Administrator
  • Liked: 841
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted Best admin Awarded to the user voted Most helpful member Awarded to the user voted to have the Best contribution Awarded to the user voted Best staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2018, 08:23:46 PM »
Love the gang. Except Dutch, I hope he dies.

Err.......did you not play the first RDR?

A similar thing happened to a friend I mod for whilst he was streaming. Seems to be a common thing happening.

Offline rdeyd1 573

• Happiness is a warm gun
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 769
  • TRUMP 2020 MAGA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2018, 06:35:21 PM »
This guy is making documentary on the life of npc it is balls you have to check it out he did three people in the first one I don't think any more have been made
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquence;it is force! Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."  -George Washington

There are two kinds of fascist: fascist and anti-fascist

Offline Craigyroo

• New gen zen(^_^)
  • Red River Resistance
  • Stranger thing.
  • Awards PS3 Online Pro Best signature Awarded to the member judged to have the best MP secret
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2018, 08:20:30 AM »
This guy is making documentary on the life of npc it is balls you have to check it out he did three people in the first one I don't think any more have been made

Sounds interesting, I really like how the NPCs seem alive and have realistic reactions and emotions, not to mention the actual character movements they are  not like the mindless automatrons in other open world video games, I was outside a homestead the other day and heard raised voices of two NPCs within, I sneaked into their house and seen them argue with eachother  and then react to my intrusion, they also made comments when I started picking up property etc. 
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 11:29:06 AM by Craigyroo »

Online Alphapug

• That is not dead which can eternal lie. Mad Men
  • Mad Men
  • Liked: 1131
  • Mad Men Ambassador and Crew Leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2018, 10:38:55 AM »

Sounds interesting, I really like how the NPCs seem alive and have realistic reactions and emotions, not to mention the actual character movements they are  not like the mindless automatrons in other open world video games, I was outside a homestead the other day and heard raised voices of two NPCs within, I sneaked into their house and seen them argue with eachother  and then react to my intrusion, the also made comments when I started picking up property and the husband became rather agitated when I began pleasuring his wife.

You cheeky devil!

Offline Craigyroo

• New gen zen(^_^)
  • Red River Resistance
  • Stranger thing.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2018, 11:38:21 AM »

Sounds interesting, I really like how the NPCs seem alive and have realistic reactions and emotions, not to mention the actual character movements they are  not like the mindless automatrons in other open world video games, I was outside a homestead the other day and heard raised voices of two NPCs within, I sneaked into their house and seen them argue with eachother  and then react to my intrusion, the also made comments when I started picking up property and the husband became rather agitated when I began pleasuring his wife.

You cheeky devil!