Username: Password:

Author Topic: Stupid and Amusing Tales from the West  (Read 364 times)

Offline Craigyroo

• New gen zen(^_^)
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 5570
  • Stranger thing.
  • Awards PS3 Online Pro Best signature Awarded to the member judged to have the best MP secret
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Stupid and Amusing Tales from the West
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2018, 06:39:16 AM »
I stupidly intervened in some bounty hunters carting off a guy on the back of one of their horses. Lassoed one guy and his friend started shooting me, a battle ensued and I ended up killing them both, meanwhile the horse carrying their ‘victim’ bolted off.

A passer by saw me and I got the message that he was a witness to my murdering. Chased him down and lassoed him, placed him on my horse with the intention of riding him into the wilderness and releasing him but  then I get another message to say a witness has seen me kidnapping  ;D  In the end they all ended up dead  ::)  I think I’ll just mind my own business next time!!  (whip)

LMAO sounds like something from a Quentin Tarantino Movie.
<-- Click to view live stream of my gameplay.

Offline ShotgunSusie

• Liked: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2018, 02:51:00 AM »
I met a weird guy in the bayou. He invited me in for food, then bashed me over the head and had his way with my unconscious body. He’s dead now but wtaf??!!

Offline The Jester

• Slasher
  • Rockstar Gamers
  • Liked: 5634
  • You're a Noob
    • View Profile
    • Rockstar Gamers
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2018, 07:13:10 AM »
I met a weird guy in the bayou. He invited me in for food, then bashed me over the head and had his way with my unconscious body. He’s dead now but wtaf??!!

R* again pushing the boundaries of what's OK in video games. Have heard about this, but haven't been lucky enough to experience it. THIS directly taken from a Quentin Tarantino. "Zed, is dead"

"The blood stays on the blade"

Offline Craigyroo

• New gen zen(^_^)
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 5570
  • Stranger thing.
  • Awards PS3 Online Pro Best signature Awarded to the member judged to have the best MP secret
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2018, 07:37:38 AM »

R* again pushing the boundaries of what's OK in video games. Have heard about this, but haven't been lucky enough to experience it. THIS directly taken from a Quentin Tarantino. "Zed, is dead"

Have you had the "pleasure" of sitting down to dinner with the incestuous brother and sister, "from the womb to the tomb"...  (3some)
<-- Click to view live stream of my gameplay.

Offline The Jester

• Slasher
  • Rockstar Gamers
  • Liked: 5634
  • You're a Noob
    • View Profile
    • Rockstar Gamers
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2018, 07:40:15 AM »
Yes. I posted about it in another thread. I KNEW it was going to be bad. I thought I was going to be cooked and eaten. That was the "feel" of the encounter. At any rate I let the situation play itself out to see what was going to happen.

"The blood stays on the blade"

Offline konan

• Liked: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2018, 11:45:06 AM »
Was riding along peacefully when i heard someone calling...it was a man in chains asking me to shoot them so he'd be free.
Shot the chains and the man thanked me and started a conversation saying he was gonna give me a treasure map...
Thinking of gaining some time while he was blabbering i decided to reload my gun.......
What happened was,instead of loading i pistol whipped him causing him to run away without giving me the map he promised :-(
And i was too shook up by the incident to have the conscience to run after him LOL

Offline Ferguson99

• Liked: 828
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2018, 01:23:55 PM »
Most of us are still struggling with the controls...… after spending 5 years on RDR1.