Username: Password:

Author Topic: Easter Eggs and other oddities  (Read 329 times)

Offline IndianOutlaw

• Flügenweb SpaceCode
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1116
  • Twitzone AssMöde
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Easter Eggs and other oddities
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2018, 07:54:46 PM »
Mrs Marston, those hillbillies are actually part of the Murfree Brood, which is a gang in the game.  They will ambush the shit out of you day or night and in lots of different ways.

Yeah, those Murfree folk really creep me out.

I was riding in Tall Trees, really deep into Tall Trees when I found a body strung up between two trees by his leg. I've never been attacked in Tall Trees, but found that to be an omen I need to watch out. Maybe it was those Skinner Brothers? I don't know how far the Skinners stretch into the area, so I don't know who caused this.

Have a holly, jolly ASS MÖDE Christmas!

Offline Floater

• Liked: 37
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2018, 08:00:14 PM »
I believe I may have encountered one of them ghosts: a girl in the swamp. Couldn't see her but there was an upset voice coming from nowhere. Time was after midnight.

I hear there's a vampire in Saint Denis as well, they really went all X Files this time around eh?
Yeah, did that mission, was a pretty cool one actually. Don’t think you get anything from it though, picked up a really cool knife but disappeared from my inventory since

Pretty sure the knife is still in your inventory. How many of the unique knives do you have, other than this one? You can cycle between them the same way you cycle between guns.

Offline outlawfisherman

• TWO
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 2766
  • Awards Best Mod 2014 Most Helpful 2014 Most like John Marston
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2018, 08:15:05 PM »
I believe I may have encountered one of them ghosts: a girl in the swamp. Couldn't see her but there was an upset voice coming from nowhere. Time was after midnight.

I hear there's a vampire in Saint Denis as well, they really went all X Files this time around eh?
Yeah, did that mission, was a pretty cool one actually. Don’t think you get anything from it though, picked up a really cool knife but disappeared from my inventory since

Pretty sure the knife is still in your inventory. How many of the unique knives do you have, other than this one? You can cycle between them the same way you cycle between guns.

I just picked up the civil war knife a few minutes ago
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 09:28:32 PM by outlawfisherman »

Online Registration

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 2018
  • Awards Worst username
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2018, 09:04:37 PM »

have the machete as well, which seemed to stay but for some reason the ornate knife didn’t

Offline The Jester

• Slasher
  • Rockstar Gamers
  • Liked: 5736
  • You're a Noob
    • View Profile
    • Rockstar Gamers
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2018, 11:02:56 AM »
There ARE freaking Aliens in this game. Captured a spaceship hovering over a cabin....video to come.

"The blood stays on the blade"

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1303
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2018, 12:15:54 PM »
Yes, I have a clip of the UFO over the cabin as well. There's 1 or 2 other locations that it's supposed to appear, but I haven't found them yet.