Username: Password:

Author Topic: Red Dead online begins tomorrow  (Read 643 times)

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1303
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Red Dead online begins tomorrow
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2018, 05:04:34 PM »
I am having the worst luck with getting my Legendary pelts to the trapper...I am glad that I can still keep the horn/antlers after losing the pelt when I get killed by a wolf. I don't care too much for the animal outfits anyway so no loss there.  I do like the snake and rat hats!

When you lose a legendary pelt it automatically goes to the trapper.  Only loss is the $ you would have gotten for selling it.

Oh, good!  I saw some kind of message pop up, but didn't read it in time! No loss on the money either....I got $35 for the Legendary Moose pelt, so I imagine I wouldn't have gotten much for the cougar or pronghorn I had. But, I'm not happy I lost my Legendary Largemouth Bass. Still need to mail those...which I think is hysterical....sending fish in the mail!!!??  ???

trying to get horses on roofs and access places I’m not supposed to go.

That's important top secret work, you know!  I don't understand why that stuff isn't a challenge or an achievement. Seriously need to talk to someone at Rockstar. LOL!

Offline Ferguson99

• Liked: 898
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2018, 05:07:38 PM »
if I cant get a stagecoach to float...…. there better be canoes online,   I want to go over Manteca falls.

Online Alphapug

• That is not dead which can eternal lie. Mad Men
  • Mad Men
  • Liked: 1203
  • Mad Men Ambassador and Crew Leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2018, 05:33:30 PM »
Copy paste from rockstar:

Now that everyone has had a chance over the past month to experience the story of Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang in Red Dead Redemption 2, it is almost time to begin the beta period for Red Dead Online. Early access to the Red Dead Online beta begins tomorrow on Tuesday, November 27, working up to full public access on Friday, November 30.

Built from the ground up for the latest hardware, Red Dead Online blends the classic multiplayer of the original Red Dead Redemption with the best of everything we have learned since then about creating deep multiplayer experiences. The result is something completely new and fun, and an experience that will continue to expand and evolve over time.

With the gameplay of Red Dead Redemption 2 as its foundation, Red Dead Online transforms the vast and deeply detailed landscapes, cities, towns and habitats of Red Dead Redemption 2 into a new, living online world ready to be shared by multiple players. Create and customize your character, tailor your abilities to suit your play style and head out into a new frontier full of things to experience.

Explore the world solo or with friends. Form or join a Posse to ride with up to seven players; gather around the fire at your Camp; head out hunting or fishing; visit bustling towns; battle enemy gangs and attack their hideouts; hunt for treasure; take on missions and interact with familiar characters from across the five states; or fight against other outlaws in both spontaneous skirmishes and pitched set-piece battles; compete with other players or whole Posses in open world challenges and much more.

The launch of the Red Dead Online Beta is the first step in what will be a continually expanding and dynamic world, and the beta period will allow us to deal with the inevitable turbulence of launching any online experience of this size and scale.

During this process, we will be looking to our dedicated community to help us report and fix problems, share ideas, and assist in shaping the future of the full Online experience. As with all of our releases, we will strive to make the launch of Red Dead Online the best it can possibly be, and we ask that the community share that spirit with us over the next weeks and months.

To help us ease into the beta and to mitigate major issues, we will begin the early access period starting Tuesday, November 27 at 8:30am EST, and gradually scale the player base up to full access beginning on Friday, November 30. This will help ensure that our servers can handle a steadily growing volume of concurrent players in the early hours and first days of the Beta and hopefully reduce the likelihood of any server crashes during the launch week as we get things up and running.  Full rollout details are as follows:

Tuesday, November 27th: All Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition owners. Please note, players who purchased the physical Ultimate Edition must redeem the Ultimate Edition code in the packaging to be eligible.
Wednesday, November 28th: All players who played Red Dead Redemption 2 on October 26th according to our data.
Thursday, November 29th: All players who played Red Dead Redemption 2 between October 26th to October 29th according to our data.
Friday, November 30th: All players who own Red Dead Redemption 2.
The Red Dead Online Beta will be available to anyone who owns Red Dead Redemption 2 on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One starting Friday, November 30. When booting up Red Dead Redemption 2 and arriving to the title menu, you will see an option in the top right of the screen to select Online.

Stay tuned to the Rockstar Newswire tomorrow for more details about Red Dead Online modes, gameplay and more.

Offline SingingTrout85

• Liked: 6
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2018, 07:12:18 PM »
PSP ran out halfway through the month. Maybe next month.

Doubt I'll play much. Probably just check it out, then again when beta ends (presumably they'll have worked out some of the kinks).

Offline CyborgNinjaCowboy

• I'm your huckleberry.
  • Liked: 202
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2018, 07:46:56 PM »
Get your boahs ready
Apples taste good and you can throw them if your being attacked
PSN:Bassman32590

Offline Steveyy

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 255
  • We die alone, but we live among men.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2018, 07:49:11 PM »
I'm going to try my best to hold off on watching any streams/gameplay of Online because I want my jaw to drop in amazement when I finally get to play on Friday!

Online Craigyroo

• New gen zen(^_^)
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 5693
  • Stranger thing.
  • Awards PS3 Online Pro Best signature Awarded to the member judged to have the best MP secret
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2018, 07:51:05 PM »
Me waiting on RDO ...

<-- Click to view live stream of my gameplay.

Offline floofgoofer

• TWO
  • Liked: 1937
  • When I think about you... I pull RT
  • Awards Best username
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2018, 08:08:12 PM »
Any guesses if the red dead 1 section of the map will be available?

Offline outlawfisherman

• TWO
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 2766
  • Awards Best Mod 2014 Most Helpful 2014 Most like John Marston
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2018, 08:41:53 PM »
I'm going to try my best to hold off on watching any streams/gameplay of Online because I want my jaw to drop in amazement when I finally get to play on Friday!

I’m going to be studying the Gang match maps and learn what I can before playing lol

Offline Screaming Meat

• Liked: 4
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2018, 02:56:42 AM »
We getting the band back together?

Offline tonko

• Liked: 13
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2018, 06:20:40 AM »
Any guesses if the red dead 1 section of the map will be available?

New Austin is there. Mexico....time will tell.

Offline Steveyy

• Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2018, 07:13:46 AM »
RDO Update file is available on Xbox One now. https://twitter.com/RDonlineNews/status/1067389735260250112?s=19

Offline Steveyy

• Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2018, 07:22:34 AM »
aaaaaaand update is live for PS4 too, it's time

Online Alphapug

• Mad Men
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2018, 08:11:52 AM »

Offline The Jester

• Slasher
  • Rockstar Gamers
  • Liked: 5736
  • You're a Noob
    • View Profile
    • Rockstar Gamers
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2018, 08:24:23 AM »
I'm going to assume "Name Your Weapon" is a match where the room votes for the weapon that will be used in the FFA or Gang Match.

Love the idea of Bow and Arrows only games. What the hell is hostile territory or most wanted  games?

And no bag games?

"The blood stays on the blade"

Online Alphapug

• Mad Men
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2018, 08:26:15 AM »
Most wanted could be like Payne Killer in MP3 maybe. 1 player has better weapons and more health and battles the rest. Loved that mode.

Online Craigyroo

• New gen zen(^_^)
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 5693
  • Stranger thing.
  • Awards PS3 Online Pro Best signature Awarded to the member judged to have the best MP secret
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2018, 08:28:10 AM »
I'm going to assume "Name Your Weapon" is a match where the room votes for the weapon that will be used in the FFA or Gang Match.

Love the idea of Bow and Arrows only games. What the hell is hostile territory or most wanted  games?

And no bag games?

Hostile territory could be battle royal style games? Or maybe hold the point like domination mode in COD?

Also yeah where is the bag game?
<-- Click to view live stream of my gameplay.

Offline Ferguson99

• Liked: 898
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Red Dead online begins tomorrow
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2018, 08:56:00 AM »
Anyone else who’s on the Wednesday list?

Wonder if we can download the update today..... but have to wait?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 09:08:31 AM by Ferguson99 »

Offline IndianOutlaw

• Flügenweb SpaceCode
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1116
  • Twitzone AssMöde
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2018, 09:14:54 AM »
Anyone else who’s on the Wednesday list?

Wonder if we can download the update today..... but have to wait?

Yes. I just downloaded the update and on the main menu it has Story Mode and Online Mode at the top. But there is no way right now to access online mode. This is maddening...

Have a holly, jolly ASS MÖDE Christmas!

Offline outlawfisherman

• TWO
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 2766
  • Awards Best Mod 2014 Most Helpful 2014 Most like John Marston
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2018, 09:20:58 AM »
Man I hope there’s gang matches...