Username: Password:

Author Topic: Who had a good session today?  (Read 13780 times)

Offline outlawfisherman

• TWO
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 2786
  • Awards Most Helpful 2014 Best Mod 2014 XBOX Online Pro
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Who had a good session today?
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2018, 09:50:40 AM »
Still waiting on papa to post a certain thread...

Offline Alphapug

• That is not dead which can eternal lie. Mad Men
  • Mad Men
  • Liked: 1252
  • Mad Men Ambassador and Crew Leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2018, 11:41:18 AM »
Inhuman Triphixa and I had some excellent close matches Sunday. We won our first 4 or 5 and when we lost it was because the other team used a strategy which caught us off guard. Our team didn’t adapt and we lost decisively. It wasn’t RDO, but I did see a tumbleweed or two roll by.

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 726
  • Knowlegde is Free; We Are Legion
  • Awards Most missed member Biggest perv Awarded to the user voted Biggest perv
    • View Profile
    • http://anabolic1977@hotmail.com
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2018, 12:30:14 PM »
We could also work together and take over the world.  Just saying...

No real venom between us UTB. Just talk. I've missed Papa barking above his pay grade though. Wonder what his excuses will be when I take all 14 of my levels and beat his 50+ level behind.

Yeah, UTB, what he said.

I wouldnt be P-Bear if i didnt talk shit in competitive matches, talk dirty to my beloved casteyn, and be so outspoken toward this global mafia and their corrupt governments. No venom between Ole Jes and I. In fact, im the one who recruited him to the mighy RRR and the one who will recruit him back after i blast his laggy head all over the map. Ask TWO Floof about my dead eye tricks. Jester and I go way back. In fact, if i were a girl i would let him tap my ass 😂

No excuses brotha! I can take my gunslinging ass beatings like a man and i will still talk shit 😋

Oh and speaking of recruiting. Unwrapped lemon and Punteverytime, the Red River Resistence is now recruiting. Send me a personal message for application and run with the best posse on these forums (whip)

RDR 2 Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPNqF-O7LvOqRZLcY0ny5

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2018, 12:33:46 PM »
Still waiting on papa to post a certain thread...

Hold ur small horses u noob, P-Bear will always hook up my fellow posse allies when im not owning u all in PvP 😂

Coming at u shortly 😉
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 12:49:15 PM by SFC PapaBear »

Offline UnWrappedLemon8

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 35
  • F*#k the RB button!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2018, 04:35:52 AM »
Had a good session while fishing, or grinding as it is better known.

Was fishing on a pier in Blackwater when another player decided to push me into the water...to be a turd, anyway I climbed back up on the dock, equipped my rifle and head-shotted him as he ran, yes ran around the corner of the bollard, then I promptly left that session and went to another one.  I just spawned in and here comes some jackass on a horse who then proceeds to lasso me, so I quickly equipped my knife cut myself free and tried to blow his head off.  Well some poor bastard was also fishing nearby and the auto aim locked onto him and I shot his head off instead.  Ahh well then I killed another player nearby because he was going to get involved. 

NEW SESSION!!!

As I couldn't be bothered fighting with anyone, so I went into another session, and spawned nearby two members of a posse who then drew their weapons and pointed them at me, well shot their heads off as well, after that I left and thought bugger it, ill go and watch foxtel and maybe fish tomorrow...we will see :)  typical RDO!
Ability Cards??  They don't matter if you have NO ability!

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2018, 05:27:56 AM »
I feel ya lemon, its a pain in the ass. But these turds who are shooting innocent players who are minding there own business are the same turds who dont go into PvP and would get slaughteted if they did.

Private sessions would cure all that. Apparently in the next update R* is releasing anti-griefing measures, whatever that means but they will probably fuck those measures up like PvP and the number of times tall trees spawns 😂

We came out of all tall trees mosted wanted lastnight to go into the next match. Guess what it was? Tall trees name your weapon 😑

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
  • Liked: 937
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2018, 12:20:08 PM »
Rank 25, just gone dual welded...…. oh god now I will be using double the amount of ammunition. ::)

I'll be broke  :'(

Offline outlawfisherman

• TWO
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 2786
  • Awards Most Helpful 2014 Best Mod 2014 XBOX Online Pro
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2018, 12:34:36 PM »
Rank 25, just gone dual welded...…. oh god now I will be using double the amount of ammunition. ::)

Play pvp.  I make more than I need.

Offline Dirty Coyote

• Liked: 41
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2018, 01:00:50 PM »
Had good sessions with punteverytime  and his boys! We got some MVP's and decent kills!!!

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
  • Liked: 937
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2018, 01:21:21 PM »

Play pvp.  I make more than I need.

And spend most of the evening, waiting in a game lobby menu screen.... play for 10 mins and back in a waiting room.

I hate timers!!!

Offline UnWrappedLemon8

• Red River Resistance
  • F*#k the RB button!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: December 23, 2018, 05:05:54 AM »
I feel ya lemon, its a pain in the ass. But these turds who are shooting innocent players who are minding there own business are the same turds who dont go into PvP and would get slaughteted if they did.

Private sessions would cure all that. Apparently in the next update R* is releasing anti-griefing measures, whatever that means but they will probably fuck those measures up like PvP and the number of times tall trees spawns 😂

We came out of all tall trees mosted wanted lastnight to go into the next match. Guess what it was? Tall trees name your weapon 😑

Gonna have to join you in PVP soon Papa 😀  I am new to Xbox don’t fully understand how party chats work or my new mic, it gives me fits this damn headset.  I only bought the Xbox because of RDR 2 and I needed a new blue ray player and the XBox one X was better than PS4. I came from PC playing the Arma2 mod DayZ, and hoped that RDR 2 may come out on PC, but who knows.  These griefers would be owned on a DayZ pvp server, no auto aim there! Anyway will join you next time in a PVP session 👍🏻 😁

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: December 23, 2018, 05:55:53 AM »

Gonna have to join you in PVP soon Papa 😀  I am new to Xbox don’t fully understand how party chats work or my new mic, it gives me fits this damn headset.  I only bought the Xbox because of RDR 2 and I needed a new blue ray player and the XBox one X was better than PS4. I came from PC playing the Arma2 mod DayZ, and hoped that RDR 2 may come out on PC, but who knows.  These griefers would be owned on a DayZ pvp server, no auto aim there! Anyway will join you next time in a PVP session 👍🏻 😁

Lol, im new to the xbox one as well. I havent gamed since RDR1 on 360. I as well bought xbox one for RDR2 😂

Ok, sounds good! My typical xbox party typically looks like this, all of which are right here on the forums:

RRR Craigyroo, RRR ViolentGent, RRR UTB, Casteyn, TWO Floof, Fisherman TWO, RS DEV Slayer. Those are the folks im always playing with on any average given day. We have a blast. But anyway, if i see u on we will send u invite 😁

Offline UnWrappedLemon8

• Red River Resistance
  • F*#k the RB button!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: December 23, 2018, 07:10:18 PM »
Sounds like a plan Papa :)

the other night, I went into a large shootout game and I was only in there for about 30 secs, get a message from someone saying "Thanks for making us lose!" or words to that effect.  So I sent back "what? I only just got on but you are welcome"

Anyway they sent me an invite to join the party and I told him "F*#k your party, I ain't joining!" 

Then I receive a message when I logged back on later that I was banned from messaging?  WTF is that? So another player can give you the shits and if you say anything back using swear words, they can report you and have you banned? 
Sounds to me like a playground mentality going on here, from my viewpoint, if you don't want someone telling you to get f#&ked.....then don't send nasty messages!! 

Next time I think I will just report their message and be a douche like them!

Sorry to rant but I would rather play with decent folk like you lot, than arsewipes like that!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 10:29:29 PM by UnWrappedLemon8 »

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: December 24, 2018, 06:03:24 AM »
Hahaha, that sounds like me.

I came out of pvp and needed to run to the black smith to upgrade my repeating shotgun and i wanted to buy the mauser. I tired between six to eight times trying to get into black smith as everytime i was killed by some random player. I didnt fire one shot at him. Finally, i sent him a message asking him if he feels better and told him to come into pvp where i will rape him, and calling him a fucking noob probably didnt help in my defense but his ass reported me and i received a 24 hr no communication ban. I was pissed, i got on xbox live chat and told the agent, in all my xbox 360 days i never harassed no one and without warning yall ban me because some player was in game harassing me and i sent a message he deserved 😑

Anyhow lemon, we got u if we see u on. And like wise if u see us playing then send me a message, sometimes im so competitive and focused i dont realize who comes online 😁

« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 06:30:33 AM by SFC PapaBear »

Offline Dirty Coyote

• Liked: 41
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: December 24, 2018, 08:17:09 AM »
Hate mail and trash talking use to be a big part of RDR 1.

I use to receive, (and have sent myself) mail with words , threats and promises that could possibly land a person in jail. lol I never reported anyone, and to my knowledge no one reported me-- And if they did, I never knew about it because I was never banned... or put in jail...

Now, the players I would interact with like this were foes that I played against all the time, so even though they were my competition, I felt like we kinda knew one another in a bizarre way and the mail just seemed like natural, everyday sh@t. 

Sounds like these random players you encountered are just pampered babies who are probably new to the online video game scene.       

Offline floofgoofer

• TWO
  • Liked: 1952
  • When I think about you... I pull RT
  • Awards Best username
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #75 on: December 24, 2018, 10:44:34 AM »
Papabear and Craigyroo were kicking some tail yesterday, it was fun to watch!  Good playing guys.

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: December 24, 2018, 10:57:49 AM »
Papabear and Craigyroo were kicking some tail yesterday, it was fun to watch!  Good playing guys.

Likewise brotha, always love playing with yall. We should form a new posse called RRRTWO  😂

Offline Craigyroo

• New gen zen(^_^)
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 5699
  • Stranger thing.
  • Awards PS3 Online Pro Best signature Awarded to the member judged to have the best MP secret
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: December 24, 2018, 06:59:41 PM »

Pleasure as always.
<-- Click to view live stream of my gameplay.

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: December 24, 2018, 10:24:14 PM »
Great christmas eve matches with floof, two patriot, and soon to be the new member of the RRR, unwrappedlemon. Lemon, ur gonna fit nice; u are a competitive rager and u have no like for the LB in cover, my kind of guy. Need ur application back brotha. Yo TWO, Patriot has some skills but i got his skilled ass a couple of times 😀

RRR Patriot is already growing on me 🤔😂
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 10:56:23 PM by SFC PapaBear »

Offline UnWrappedLemon8

• Red River Resistance
  • F*#k the RB button!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: December 25, 2018, 02:12:51 AM »
Cheers Papa it was nice to meet and play with you, Floof  and Patriot 😁

I look forward to more fun like that and just talking with people who are down to earth.  I do understand the competitive spirit though and enjoy it 😀  I also look forward to meeting others too!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 02:59:49 AM by UnWrappedLemon8 »