Username: Password:

Author Topic: Rockstar releases statement regarding feedback - part deux  (Read 1863 times)

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 726
  • Knowlegde is Free; We Are Legion
  • Awards Most missed member Biggest perv Awarded to the user voted Biggest perv
    • View Profile
    • http://anabolic1977@hotmail.com
    • Awards
Re: Rockstar releases statement regarding feedback - part deux
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2018, 07:12:50 PM »
Saw a video of a guy using explosive cartridges. There one hit kills regardless of headshot or distance with a rifle it seems.
You can only hold 10 at a time, but still a bit overpowered isn’t it? Basically 10 free kills per game, but I’m not fully sure how it works

Was being spawn killed in a hostile territory game (oil fields) with what I realized was a guy with explosive cartitridges.

I will post the video tomorrow as i just captured it tonight while playing with fish. I havent uploaded it yet but nevertheless, it wasnt with a explosive rifle but i started to get spawn raped pretty bad from about the 2 to 3 minute mark till the match expired and it was worse as the match progressed. We were playing hostile terrority at Rhodes. I will post the entire match tomorrow in this thread to stay true to the topic, spawning killing basturds 😑😂
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 07:45:40 PM by SFC PapaBear »

RDR 2 Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPNqF-O7LvOqRZLcY0ny5

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2018, 05:04:20 AM »
As promised but you tell me? My opinions and perceptions of reality and this existence are different from ur average human. So, because my perceptions are radically different, u tell me, spawn killing or not???

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XHujXkAZqE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XHujXkAZqE</a>

https://youtu.be/_XHujXkAZqE

Offline outlawfisherman

• TWO
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 2783
  • Awards Most Helpful 2014 Best Mod 2014 XBOX Online Pro
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2018, 06:44:38 AM »
The game spawns teams so close it’s hard not to. At what point should teams kill each other.  Should they let you get to the objective first or just almost there?  Maybe you’re spawn killing them? Food for thought

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2018, 07:16:51 AM »
The game spawns teams so close it’s hard not to. At what point should teams kill each other.  Should they let you get to the objective first or just almost there?  Maybe you’re spawn killing them? Food for thought

U right! And as u noticed, i never intenally attacked them. I personally tried to head for the objective. I attacked in the spawn when i was getting attacked or my team mates were under fire. Unless my team started it and i wasnt aware. You have a point fish, the game spawns teams so close that its unavoidable. But in a couple of those clips, as soon as i appeared in respawn they were attacking like flies on shit, now that can be avoidable. I think teal blue was losing so bad with no captures so they decided to be asses i reckon 🤔
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 07:30:43 AM by SFC PapaBear »

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2018, 07:28:34 AM »
 (whip)

Offline utb1528

• Gunslinger
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 285
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2018, 02:09:13 AM »
I've been thinking about the spawn question too.
In a hostile territory shootout, I make sure to let the other team at least get off their spawn point.
In Rhodes, I wouldn't shoot until they are about halfway through the field going towards the buildings.
Of course, if someone shoots at me I will shoot back.

It is a silly problem and Rockstar should correct it.
Proud trainee at the Vegeta Boot Camp.
100% Completion RDR and UN

Offline The Jester

• Slasher
  • Rockstar Gamers
  • Liked: 5747
  • You're a Noob
    • View Profile
    • Rockstar Gamers
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2018, 07:20:31 AM »
What are you supposed to do? You could play it like utb suggests, which is to let the opposing teams at least get off their spawn. That's the sporting way of doing it. I've already come full circle on that stuff. I used to do the same thing too, but then those same players would come straight for me and I would end up getting clipped. So, the game forces you to be a dick. Either you do it, or it's going to be done to you.

As utb said, the problem here is that there are too many teams and the spawns are awful.

"The blood stays on the blade"

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2018, 06:57:10 PM »

As utb said, the problem here is that there are too many teams and the spawns are awful.

Yup, i agree! Not sure why they took straight gang match focus from RDR1 and gave us that colorful rainbow of shit. Dont get me wrong, i dont mind hostile terrority but it would be much cooler if it were 2 gangs going at it. It would be like stronghold 😋

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
  • Liked: 920
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2018, 04:54:05 AM »
We never got a festive surprise..... like in GTAO.  which is understanding as RDO is still in testing phase.  Apparantly?

But Rockstar did tweak the Panio characters in the saloons, by having them play christmas songs.

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2019, 03:37:21 PM »
Rockstar Games New content Tuesday is now wide open, Will it be continuous content on GTAO..... or will they make a move with RDO?

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2019, 07:56:51 PM »
Rockstar Games New content Tuesday is now wide open, Will it be continuous content on GTAO..... or will they make a move with RDO?

Fingers crossed for RDO 🤠

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1345
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2019, 08:51:23 PM »
Has anyone kept up with sending feedback to Rockstar? Or are you just fed up with them all together?

Part of me just wants to give up and find another game to get interested in. But, another part of me says not to give up hope...not now!

I am curious what all your thoughts are about sending feedback to Rockstar....is it helping? Do you think they are paying attention to us? Or is all lost at this point?

Reason I'm asking is that I have a PLAN!!!! We just need a little faith!  Ok, I know....that's getting old! LOL! But, I have an idea where we can help each other out with sending feedback to Rockstar whether or not any of us are still playing the game regularly or not.

Offline tonko

• Liked: 40
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2019, 05:19:03 AM »
Has anyone kept up with sending feedback to Rockstar? Or are you just fed up with them all together?

Part of me just wants to give up and find another game to get interested in. But, another part of me says not to give up hope...not now!

I am curious what all your thoughts are about sending feedback to Rockstar....is it helping? Do you think they are paying attention to us? Or is all lost at this point?

Reason I'm asking is that I have a PLAN!!!! We just need a little faith!  Ok, I know....that's getting old! LOL! But, I have an idea where we can help each other out with sending feedback to Rockstar whether or not any of us are still playing the game regularly or not.

Every day. Mostly to add RDR 1 stuff like Bag modes, Liar's Dice, option to disable magic cards, etc.

Offline Registration

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 2021
  • Awards Worst username
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2019, 11:36:00 AM »
Sent one last week but that's the first in a while. Looking at the subreddit people seem to be much more focused on Free Roam & PVE than the Showdown Series

Online Alphapug

• That is not dead which can eternal lie. Mad Men
  • Mad Men
  • Liked: 1235
  • Mad Men Ambassador and Crew Leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2019, 03:06:46 PM »
I should, but haven’t. But happy birthday Registration! 🎂

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1345
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2019, 04:10:34 PM »
Sent one last week but that's the first in a while. Looking at the subreddit people seem to be much more focused on Free Roam & PVE than the Showdown Series

Yea, that seems to be the main thing people are complaining about....free roam is boring and doesn't have enough things to engage people and keep them coming back to play more!

Well, my idea regarding feedback to Rockstar is .... and I will make another thread ... how about we list all of our things we have sent off or will send to Rockstar and each of us send in the same list of things so that each of those ideas/suggestions will be multiplied.  That way we are helping each other send in the same feedback. (I hope I explained that so that it makes sense.)

What are your thoughts....good idea or are you so disgusted with Rockstar that it's not worth it anymore?  I am willing to give it a try! I could also make a post on Facebook/Twitter/Discord to get the word out and at the same time get people to participate here!

UPDATE:  Sorry that I have not followed up with this....had a stressful start to my week as I had to bring my dog in for surgery (doing well now). Made a separate topic to list all of our ideas for feedback.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 05:05:50 PM by Mrs Marston »

Offline tonko

• Liked: 40
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2019, 04:10:05 AM »

Yea, that seems to be the main thing people are complaining about....free roam is boring and doesn't have enough things to engage people and keep them coming back to play more!

Well, my idea regarding feedback to Rockstar is .... and I will make another thread ... how about we list all of our things we have sent off or will send to Rockstar and each of us send in the same list of things so that each of those ideas/suggestions will be multiplied.  That way we are helping each other send in the same feedback. (I hope I explained that so that it makes sense.)

What are your thoughts....good idea or are you so disgusted with Rockstar that it's not worth it anymore?  I am willing to give it a try! I could also make a post on Facebook/Twitter/Discord to get the word out and at the same time get people to participate here!

Well, i can copy-paste stuff i'm sending to them.

1. Add Hold your own and Grab the bag, fan favorites from RDR 1
2. Smaller maps, there's too much running for a 7 minute showdown
3. Option to disable ability cards in Showdown cause they're unfair to lower level players
4. Add Mexican Standoff at the start of each shwodown like in RDR 1
5. Bring Back The Announcer like in RDR 1
6. Add fist fighting in waiting lobby like in RDR 1
7. Forced weapon option like in RDR 1
8. Add option to choose which mode we want to play

Remove ability cards completely from Showdown, they make no sense on being there. Unfair to new player, creates unbalanced playing field, takes away from player's freedom, unrealistic for a Western game.
Add classic RDR 1 multiplayer PVP modes. Everyone loved those.

1. Add Nuevo Paraiso with it's locations that fans of RDR 1 loved: Chuparosa, Las Hermanas, Tesoro Azul. You know that's the next logical step and a smart move.

2. Add more prominent ambient music for certain areas like in RDR 1. For example: those trumpets that played in Nuevo Paraiso, New Austin music, Cholla Springs music. Ambient music adds up to the general atmosphere of the world.

1. The following Dead Eye ability cards are overpowered and puts new, low level players in disadvantage: Paint It Black, Slippery Bastard and Unblinking Eye.
When a low level meets a high level in Showdown, he can't do anything

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: April 08, 2019, 04:42:13 PM »
Done!!!

sent those 8 suggestions to R* Support.

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2019, 03:39:40 PM »
Ability Cards...… we don't need stinking ability cards.

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2019, 09:22:36 AM »
Give up on RDO until Rockstar stop releasing PVP gamemodes….. And bring back the free roam fun.