Username: Password:

Author Topic: Rockstar announcement about stat resets  (Read 238 times)

Offline outlawfisherman

• TWO
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 2785
  • Awards Most Helpful 2014 Best Mod 2014 XBOX Online Pro
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Rockstar announcement about stat resets
« on: December 04, 2018, 04:43:17 PM »
No current plans to reset anything.

”Red Dead Online Beta
December 4th, 2018 Update:

We appreciate all the continued feedback we are receiving on the Red Dead Online Beta. For players concerned about the potential for progress and stat resets, we currently do not have any plans to reset them as part of the Beta’s rollout. We are currently still working on game stability and economy balancing for an update that we hope to release later this week. Please stay tuned for more news to come.”

To me it sounds like they plan to leave everything as is for the future.  The only known thing they claim to be working on is the economy issues.  To me, that raises some concerns.  It tells me this is not just a temp beta framework that will change entirely, but this is their final product and just intend to fix whatever needs fixing from here.  Which makes it sound like match types will be staying the same, all mashed up. 

Am I reading too far into it?  Do you think they intend to fix more than they claim?

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
  • Liked: 930
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rockstar announcement about stat resets
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 04:52:23 PM »
Ooohh later this week...…. Are Rockstar ditching the traditional Tuesday new content drip feed.

Offline Chalk

• Administrator
  • Liked: 856
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted Best admin Awarded to the user voted Most helpful member Awarded to the user voted to have the Best contribution Awarded to the user voted Best staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 05:27:32 PM »
For sure there is more to come. They said the other day that their CURRENT focus was on the economy and balancing. The best way you can ensure they address the issues you want? Leave that feedback!

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 05:35:39 PM »
Better payouts,  non contact races,  missions

Offline Floater

• Liked: 38
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 05:41:00 PM »
Yeah, these statements really don't make me happy. Aside from the economy they don't address any of the numerous concerns. What about griefing? What about the Showdown Series? They are serious about not letting ME choose the kind of game mode I want to play? What about Free Aim lobbies? Not happy about these statements at all.

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 05:48:49 PM »
Sit tight, I am sure more types of free roam are coming..... Friendly or hardcore and more competitive shootouts.

Stop whinging