Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ability Cards  (Read 258 times)

Offline UnWrappedLemon8

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 35
  • F*#k the RB button!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ability Cards
« on: December 09, 2018, 09:31:29 PM »
I don't know what reaction I will get from this since I am only new.

Get rid of them Rockstar!  (whip)

For players who cant level up fast due to commitments, cannot afford them yet due to the grind or are just shit at PVP (like me), its hard and difficult to understand fully what they actually do.

I have read the red dead 2 wiki and read posts and watched youtube videos about it, but please bring back the normal way we did PVP, like from the first RDR.

They make other players walk around like the terminator, walking through headshots like you threw a ball bearing at their heads and then one shot you as you dive or get up from diving.

I know it, I am whinging, but it is very frustrating playing against this, I thought they matched players with same abilities and things like that, but not from what I saw last night.

And if you don't use deadeye or do not want to use it, what then, you are at a disadvantage and I didn't think Rockstar designed this game to be like that, but right now it is.

Rant over
Ability Cards??  They don't matter if you have NO ability!

Offline The Jester

• Slasher
  • Rockstar Gamers
  • Liked: 5747
  • You're a Noob
    • View Profile
    • Rockstar Gamers
    • Awards
Re: Ability Cards
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 07:24:44 AM »
I have to this point ignored ability cards. I don't understand how they work and quite frankly would prefer with the few minutes I do have available to jump straight in and play. Too many overly thought details that are not only unnecessary, but actually take away from the overall experience. Spot on Unwrapped.

"The blood stays on the blade"

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
  • Liked: 930
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 01:53:42 PM »
These are shit..... spending half hour picking a set of cards, get into a mission with other players.  if 2 players have the same set of cards active, your weapons are fecked up.

I was replaying a online story mission, and I shot an enemy at least 10 time, but there was no effect.

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1370
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 02:33:39 PM »
I agree!  They should have brought back the old game modes where everyone had an equal chance (ammo and dead-eye boxes) no matter what level you were.  I miss that! I only have one ability card and can't afford the rest.  Don't worry, Lemon...you are not the only one bad at PvP.

They better start making some serious changes real soon ....or people will start abandoning PvP all together.  Not everyone has all freaking day to grind that crap.

I want to chill and have fun...not get stressed out in this game. Got enough stress IRL.