Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ultimate Edition Content  (Read 338 times)

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1375
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ultimate Edition Content
« on: December 14, 2018, 07:00:24 PM »
This is probably a nooby question, but here goes....

I purchased the Ultimate Edition digital and I game share with my hubby. I started a character on his account and I'm not getting any of the free weapons, outfits, horse and camp theme.  So, is it because you can't game share add-ons or do I need to get to a certain part of the online story or reach a certain level?  I got thru the first mission stealing horses and I am in a public free roam.  The content was downloaded on my hubby's xbox, too. So, I'm not sure what's going on.

Offline Alphapug

• That is not dead which can eternal lie. Mad Men
  • Mad Men
  • Liked: 1252
  • Mad Men Ambassador and Crew Leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ultimate Edition Content
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 09:52:25 PM »
Sometimes bonuses are only on one account. Not sure though as I don’t game share with anyone. But, there’s another beta bonus going out. Everyone gets another 15 gold bars and if you pre-ordered the game you get $100. Special edition people get another $100, and, wait for it.... ultimate edition purchasers get an additional $1000 in game.

Offline UnWrappedLemon8

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 35
  • F*#k the RB button!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2018, 03:06:20 AM »
Considering how greedy this lot are, you probably should have two xbox's and buy two ultimate editions to get the benefits  :'(  ::)  >:(  :o  (whip)
Ability Cards??  They don't matter if you have NO ability!

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1375
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 11:19:33 AM »
Yea, I got my 15 gold bars again last night!  Still waiting on the money though....

Not real happy about not getting Ult. Ed. content on my other accounts! I even tried to use my other accounts on the SAME Xbox where the bonus online content was first downloaded. This doesn't make sense....I could see not getting the bonus GTA money, but I think I should be able to get the same bonus content on the same xbox for any account.

Makes me wonder if I will even get the gold bars and money gift for my other accounts now.