Username: Password:

Author Topic: Would you like to spectate??  (Read 496 times)

Offline punteverytime

• Liked: 60
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Would you like to spectate??
« on: December 15, 2018, 10:53:57 AM »
Would you like to spectate? Would you like to spectate? Would you like to spectate? NO!!!! I DON"T WANT TO SPECTATE!!! I WANT TO PLAY!!!!!

Offline outlawfisherman

• TWO
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 2786
  • Awards Most Helpful 2014 Best Mod 2014 XBOX Online Pro
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Would you like to spectate??
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 11:13:51 AM »
I pretty much avoid small matches because of this. I stick to large where there are no matches that spectate.  Hopefully they separate pvp a little more some day.

Offline The Jester

• Slasher
  • Rockstar Gamers
  • Liked: 5747
  • You're a Noob
    • View Profile
    • Rockstar Gamers
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2018, 11:25:56 AM »
Would you like to spectate? Would you like to spectate? Would you like to spectate? NO!!!! I DON"T WANT TO SPECTATE!!! I WANT TO PLAY!!!!!

Thought it was just me. Always load into a make it count game with 8 minutes left.

I suppose if you are willing to deal with running 30 seconds to 2 minutes from your spawn back to the action during a game then waiting 9 minutes for a game to start is quite ok too.

"The blood stays on the blade"

Offline punteverytime

• Liked: 60
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 12:48:51 PM »
I don't have time to mess around. I have a 1 kill to 5 death ratio that I must preserve!! 8)

Offline The Jester

• Slasher
  • Rockstar Gamers
  • Liked: 5747
  • You're a Noob
    • View Profile
    • Rockstar Gamers
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2018, 02:38:04 PM »
I don't have time to mess around. I have a 1 kill to 5 death ratio that I must preserve!! 8)

Hehehe.

This game actually punishes you for being a run and gunner. In RDR1 you could run the entire 10 minutes and while you may die a bunch of times, if you are a good shot 30 kill games would become routine. I had a 40 and 28 game once. That's a lot of everything. In this game, it almost forces you to use cover and take your time because any death is like a 1 - 2 minute penalty. I've only ever seen TWO 20-kill games and both came in Hostile Territory matches where they were camping captured areas. Of those two 20-kill games, the highest kill total was 24. I scored 14 in a game (my PB) a couple of days ago, in another Hostile Territory game, while (you guessed it) camping a captured area.

The more I play, the more I find that is poor. For me, this game is getting worse, not better.

"The blood stays on the blade"

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 726
  • Knowlegde is Free; We Are Legion
  • Awards Most missed member Biggest perv Awarded to the user voted Biggest perv
    • View Profile
    • http://anabolic1977@hotmail.com
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2018, 03:14:01 PM »

Yup, between spectating and playing fuckin tall trees, im not sure which is pissing me off more 😂

RDR 2 Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPNqF-O7LvOqRZLcY0ny5

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1375
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2018, 06:59:30 PM »
LOL...I leave instead of spectate...unless there's not much time left.

We need to remember that this is only the BETA!  They will be adding more things and hopefully making improvements to the PvP modes.

It's way too early to throw in the towel just yet.

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 726
  • Knowlegde is Free; We Are Legion
  • Awards Most missed member Biggest perv Awarded to the user voted Biggest perv
    • View Profile
    • http://anabolic1977@hotmail.com
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2018, 07:35:52 AM »

We need to remember that this is only the BETA!  They will be adding more things and hopefully making improvements to the PvP modes.

It's way too early to throw in the towel just yet.

Agreed! I heard a rumor that R* wasnt ready for multiplayer/PvP release but take two demanded they release something due to promising fans the beta release date. That rumor would make sense because of how thrown together PvP is right now. Or maybe i believe rumors in hoping for many changes 🤔

RDR 2 Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPNqF-O7LvOqRZLcY0ny5