Username: Password:

Author Topic: Camps??  (Read 193 times)

Offline punteverytime

• Liked: 60
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Camps??
« on: December 20, 2018, 04:45:21 PM »
Have any of you been back to your camp since the intro mission? I can't think of ONE other time that I went back to mine. Is there any benefit to doing so?

Offline Ferguson99

• Liked: 914
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Camps??
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 04:56:27 PM »
If Rockstar wont place Christmas trees in each town on the RDO map...…. they can place a Xmas tree in our personal camp, like do in a properties on GTAO.

Offline floofgoofer

• TWO
  • Liked: 1950
  • When I think about you... I pull RT
  • Awards Best username
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 05:20:00 PM »
I use it.  To do meal preps and set outfits mostly.  So not everyday but every once in a while it's nice.  If only Cripps would leave it where I PAID to place it.  Bastard keeps moving it.

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 726
  • Knowlegde is Free; We Are Legion
  • Awards Most missed member Biggest perv Awarded to the user voted Biggest perv
    • View Profile
    • http://anabolic1977@hotmail.com
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 05:26:11 PM »
Have any of you been back to your camp since the intro mission? I can't think of ONE other time that I went back to mine. Is there any benefit to doing so?

I tend to go into my camp before every pvp session. Here i clean my weapons, change outfits/hats, craft stuff, (food, ammo, and arrows) and we normally use it as a hangout spot if there is a bunch us playin and we deciding on what everyone agrees to play. We from the forums also use the camp as a posse invite and getting everyone together area. Plus, there is a lock box at each camp, which beats travelling to post office. U can pick up things u order from ur catalog at the lock box at the camp. In other words, the lock box acts as a mailbox and delivery system of purchased products. Other than what i just described there is no real benefit. Its a good peaceful gathering point where u cant get attack if ur white flag is up. And im hoping with the camp tables that once gambling comes we can sit in our camp and rock some cards if we get board of pvp.

Oh and Punt, thought you might like to know that u can setup ur camp at R*'s only pvp map, yup, u guessed it, fucking tall trees 😂

Anything i missed guys/gals on the camp benefit?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 05:49:45 PM by SFC PapaBear »

RDR 2 Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPNqF-O7LvOqRZLcY0ny5

Offline punteverytime

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2018, 08:41:21 PM »
It's so beautiful up there Papabear! I was telling my horse (Hoof Hearted) that the other day. They should really consider a PvP map there! ;D

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2018, 10:10:36 PM »
It's so beautiful up there Papabear! I was telling my horse (Hoof Hearted) that the other day. They should really consider a PvP map there! ;D

😂😂😂😂😂😂

If u need help choosing a posse, i believe i can help. U would fit nicely with the resistance (RRR Punt) we can kill fisherman's spawn killing ass  😉 TWO is garbage and our second victim after we take care of RSG 😂

Speaking of which, i attemtped to look u up so we can start fucking shit up in pvp together. Not sure if ur gamertag is punt with a shark avatar but that is who i added 😀
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 01:11:22 AM by SFC PapaBear »

Offline punteverytime

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2018, 10:57:48 AM »
Unfortunately Papabear I am only on PS. Although, I'm hoping to grab an XBone after the holidays. Would love to roll with anyone who wants too. I have two on PS...punteverytime and Quarter_Backin7 (both are old and from the days where I only played NCAA Football and Madden online) anyone can feel free to add me! I'm always looking for folks to head up to Tall Trees with!!! (giggle)

Offline Dirty Coyote

• Liked: 36
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2018, 11:45:51 AM »
Unfortunately Papabear I am only on PS. Although, I'm hoping to grab an XBone after the holidays. Would love to roll with anyone who wants too. I have two on PS...punteverytime and Quarter_Backin7 (both are old and from the days where I only played NCAA Football and Madden online) anyone can feel free to add me! I'm always looking for folks to head up to Tall Trees with!!! (giggle)

Dirty Coyote plays on PS. Dirty Coyote will hang with you.

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2018, 06:51:29 PM »

Once u go xbox u dont go back , just ask Craigyroo. He fell in love with that big bad mo fo and never went back 😂 we will be here once u get it. Yeah, i rocked the shit out of NCAA and Madden back in the day at least till RDR1 came out and that was all she wrote.

Played some matches today and u never believe it if i told u but we played tall trees a dozen times more than anything else. Its funny cause if i put thought into it, i could give i an exact count of the number of trees. I dont need to count sheep to fall asleep anymore, its way easier to count trees 😉