Username: Password:

Author Topic: Rounded up a few buddies...  (Read 285 times)

Offline punteverytime

• Liked: 60
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Rounded up a few buddies...
« on: December 22, 2018, 02:14:36 PM »
One of them being Dirty Coyote, and formed a posse to join into some gang matches....where the game immediately split us up onto different teams. That's a fabulous addition R*!! It's about the fond memories you make on this game. 

Offline outlawfisherman

• TWO
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 2783
  • Awards Most Helpful 2014 Best Mod 2014 XBOX Online Pro
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rounded up a few buddies...
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 03:06:37 PM »
The posse system is definitely broken.  I just submitted that again today actually.

Be sure to send that feedback in! 

Offline Dirty Coyote

• Liked: 41
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 08:44:39 AM »
With a system like this, it's hard to have good rival matches like we did back in the day; TWO versus NBK, 187 versus RDS, invisible horse glitchers versus modders-- oh, wait, that would be 187 versus RDS as well. lol

Seriously, Rockstar does need to fix this.   

Offline outlawfisherman

• TWO
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 2783
  • Awards Most Helpful 2014 Best Mod 2014 XBOX Online Pro
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2018, 10:39:13 AM »
With how much emphasis they were putting on social club clans I thought they would focus more on clan battles.  For MP3 they even had a clan leaderboard and I was hoping they would do that here and maybe even a clan match mode or a 1v1 mode where you could customize rules, but it’s hard for them to think of that sort of thing when they have a giant rockstar shaped head and it’s wedged counter clockwise up their own ass.

Offline UnWrappedLemon8

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 35
  • F*#k the RB button!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2018, 10:51:08 PM »
One of them being Dirty Coyote, and formed a posse to join into some gang matches....where the game immediately split us up onto different teams. That's a fabulous addition R*!! It's about the fond memories you make on this game.

Then you played Tall Trees each and every game lol  (whip)
Ability Cards??  They don't matter if you have NO ability!

Offline punteverytime

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2018, 12:01:40 AM »
Absolutely Lemon!! After doing some detective work it turns out I accidentally ordered the RDR2 Tall Trees Ultimate Edition!! It all makes sense now!!! 

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 726
  • Knowlegde is Free; We Are Legion
  • Awards Most missed member Biggest perv Awarded to the user voted Biggest perv
    • View Profile
    • http://anabolic1977@hotmail.com
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2018, 05:28:37 AM »
Absolutely Lemon!! After doing some detective work it turns out I accidentally ordered the RDR2 Tall Trees Ultimate Edition!! It all makes sense now!!! 

Ur something else Punt, love the sarcasim. I think its funny, R* can take time to put christmas songs in all the saloons but without poker who the hell goes into the saloons to listen to christmas music. They should have deleted tall trees and gave us a shit ton of maps with bag matches 😂

For real, im so sick of tall trees, the RDR2 map is huge and we get tall trees 30 times per session 😡

Anyway, i hope u get an xbox punt 😊

RDR 2 Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPNqF-O7LvOqRZLcY0ny5

Offline punteverytime

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2018, 12:17:00 AM »
Thank you for the kind words, Papabear. I'm glad you all see my posts for what they are intended to be...levity and to be humorous. I do love the game and enjoy the people I play with and chat with on this site! I'm glad that the people here aren't uptight and we can talk about what we like and don't like without people just saying SHUT UP AND GIT GOOOOD!! Lol. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!!

Offline UnWrappedLemon8

• Red River Resistance
  • F*#k the RB button!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2018, 02:05:22 AM »
Thank you for the kind words, Papabear. I'm glad you all see my posts for what they are intended to be...levity and to be humorous. I do love the game and enjoy the people I play with and chat with on this site! I'm glad that the people here aren't uptight and we can talk about what we like and don't like without people just saying SHUT UP AND GIT GOOOOD!! Lol. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!!

I agree with you, in a video game even the best in the world get killed and then they respawn.  I guess the trick is to learn from mistakes and just do the best you can and learn from anyone more experienced.  This crap about who is better and who sucks while playing a game is outdated and unnecessary 😁 it’s supposed to fun, but it doesn’t mean we don’t get frustrated with our decisions in game that make us die more than we should 🙏

I hate hitting RB by accident (I RAGE) and my guy takes cover that is so far away, it gets me killed, and if he does get there I get stuck and get killed, that is frustrating!!

I have a saying I say to myself while playing golf. I play to scratch, and when I feel stressed or whatever over a shot I say to myself “Send It” do the best you can 😁

Sorry for long winded post 🙏

Offline floofgoofer

• TWO
  • Liked: 1952
  • When I think about you... I pull RT
  • Awards Best username
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2018, 02:58:07 AM »
I used to golf a lot...
My saying to myself when the pressure is on is What would Tiger Woods Do? :D  I always wanted to get one of those wristbands made with WWTWD instead of WWJD.

Offline UnWrappedLemon8

• Red River Resistance
  • F*#k the RB button!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2018, 05:23:54 AM »
I used to golf a lot...
My saying to myself when the pressure is on is What would Tiger Woods Do? :D  I always wanted to get one of those wristbands made with WWTWD instead of WWJD.

What would tiger woods do?  He would probably look around and think "Hmmm I would love to tap that"  LOL

Nice meeting you Floof  :D hope to play again real soon