Username: Password:

Author Topic: Future Story Mode DLC a Possibility?  (Read 243 times)

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1330
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Future Story Mode DLC a Possibility?
« on: December 26, 2018, 01:18:11 PM »
This guy is a getting a little click-baity with his video titles, but he does have good content.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiuZor27FNo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiuZor27FNo</a>

What do you think or hope to be Rockstar's next plans for a possible story mode DLC? What kind of story line or subject would like to see if they add a DLC?

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 726
  • Knowlegde is Free; We Are Legion
  • Awards Most missed member Biggest perv Awarded to the user voted Biggest perv
    • View Profile
    • http://anabolic1977@hotmail.com
    • Awards
Re: Future Story Mode DLC a Possibility?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 05:23:27 AM »
A story featuring the rise of Landon Ricketts 😋

RDR 2 Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPNqF-O7LvOqRZLcY0ny5

Offline tonko

• Liked: 30
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 05:22:28 AM »
Well my fellow forum members, maybe it's nostalgia speaking out of me but i would pay insane amounts of moneh to see Mexico's famous locations and towns on PS4 and all it's glory. I'm not ashamed to admit that. 

Offline James7

• Bounty Killer
  • Liked: 4
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 06:46:13 AM »
I agree about Mexico. It needs to be there. As for DLC story content, that would be a great place to expand. :)

Offline James7

• Bounty Killer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 07:08:45 AM »
I pretty much went into a web blackout on the subject of this game until I'd finished my first play through, in order to avoid any spoilers (and it made it quite exciting, as I never knew what was going to happen).

But now I'm on my second play through and want to do everything. :)

Show content for Hiden:
I've got to the point just before Arthur is infected with TB. I'm doing all sorts of ambient things before I go visit that debtor. I've started off looking for the rock carvings and will go on to try to find all the cigarette cards and do some hunting.

Offline Ferguson99

• Liked: 914
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2019, 01:50:54 PM »
I wouldn't of thought a Story expansion is on Rockstars minds at the moment...….. They ain't even got RDO at power yet. :D

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2019, 02:10:23 PM »
Mexico IS there with the exception of all the buildings and houses. The only partially completed building is El Presidio. I have glitched off the map and there is so much potential for the possibility of future map expansions. Past the normal boundaries of the actual map there is land that seems to go on forever and there is way too much there to be just for "distance visuals". North of the Grizzlies is the area that they say is "Canada". If you meet up with Eagle Flies' Father in Annesburg with John of course....he tells John that the remaining members of the Indian tribe have gone to Canada. And I think, if I remember correctly, Charles says that's where he is going, too. The supposed "Canada" area is beautiful and looks very different than the Grizzlies snowy areas. Most of it looks like finished graphics...there are mountains, trees and weather conditions like a blizzard. It's incredible!

I've gone to Guarma and if you explore off to the East of that map there is land that also goes on forever. Most of that is very unfinished but there are patches of beautiful mountains and grasslands, trees and other vegetation.  What is that map going to be? Again, there's way too much there to be just visuals for Guarma.

I was really disappointed that Sadie did not have a very large part in the main story. It would be great if they did some sort of DLC with her doing more bounties or something. A DLC with Landon Ricketts would be awesome, as Papa said! They could include that somehow in a Mexico DLC along with maybe Javier being that that's where John met up with them in the first game.

So many ideas and so many possibilities!  They have to be planning on expanding the map or is it there for a possible RDR3?  I mean, didn't they say that they were planning RDR2 during the making of the first game? It's not really that far-fetched of a speculation. I just really hope they don't do a Undead Nightmare 2....zombies are sooooo overdone.  I hear people are talking about time travel?  Now that would be something different!

Offline James7

• Bounty Killer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2019, 08:58:53 AM »
Mexico IS there with the exception of all the buildings and houses. The only partially completed building is El Presidio. I have glitched off the map and there is so much potential for the possibility of future map expansions. Past the normal boundaries of the actual map there is land that seems to go on forever and there is way too much there to be just for "distance visuals". North of the Grizzlies is the area that they say is "Canada". If you meet up with Eagle Flies' Father in Annesburg with John of course....he tells John that the remaining members of the Indian tribe have gone to Canada. And I think, if I remember correctly, Charles says that's where he is going, too. The supposed "Canada" area is beautiful and looks very different than the Grizzlies snowy areas. Most of it looks like finished graphics...there are mountains, trees and weather conditions like a blizzard. It's incredible!

I've gone to Guarma and if you explore off to the East of that map there is land that also goes on forever. Most of that is very unfinished but there are patches of beautiful mountains and grasslands, trees and other vegetation.  What is that map going to be? Again, there's way too much there to be just visuals for Guarma.

I was really disappointed that Sadie did not have a very large part in the main story. It would be great if they did some sort of DLC with her doing more bounties or something. A DLC with Landon Ricketts would be awesome, as Papa said! They could include that somehow in a Mexico DLC along with maybe Javier being that that's where John met up with them in the first game.

So many ideas and so many possibilities!  They have to be planning on expanding the map or is it there for a possible RDR3?  I mean, didn't they say that they were planning RDR2 during the making of the first game? It's not really that far-fetched of a speculation. I just really hope they don't do a Undead Nightmare 2....zombies are sooooo overdone.  I hear people are talking about time travel?  Now that would be something different!

I sort of have the feeling that they're preparing a version of RDR2 for the next gen of consoles, sort of like they did with GTA5. I admit I bought both of those, and I'd buy RDR2 for PS5 as well. But it'd be nice, even if they didn't add much new content to the PS5 version, if they, say, incorporated an updated version of RDR1. After all, Mexico is pretty much there, and
Show content for Hiden:
you are playing as John already

Offline Ferguson99

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2019, 01:20:03 PM »
Now I am really puzzled by how Rockstar are working on there games...…. they released a New  muscle car in GTAO, TODAY!!! (Thursday)

Not seen nothing posted on social media about RDO.

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2019, 01:55:06 PM »

I sort of have the feeling that they're preparing a version of RDR2 for the next gen of consoles, sort of like they did with GTA5.

That's what I'm afraid of because I can't afford a new console. They are coming out with new consoles way too fast!

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Liked: 1572
  • Сука Блять
  • Awards Funniest Member 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2019, 02:13:03 PM »
I'm sure Sile will subsidize an upgrade if you switch to Playstation. 

Offline Ferguson99

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2019, 04:14:57 PM »
When are Sony releasing an update to change our PSN names?

Offline silebyboy

• Tennis is my goal.
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 646
  • Flipmode is the greatest.
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2019, 04:33:49 PM »

I will.

Mrs M, start one of those go fund me things, Fergi and I will donate.

Offline Ferguson99

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2019, 04:41:17 PM »

I will.

Mrs M, start one of those go fund me things, Fergi and I will donate.

Am I still blackballed  ::)