Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hatemail thread  (Read 349 times)

Offline outlawfisherman

• TWO
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 2783
  • Awards Best Mod 2014 Most Helpful 2014 Most like John Marston
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hatemail thread
« on: January 07, 2019, 03:16:57 PM »
Post your hate mail!

I had to pull out my inner papa bear and call him a noob  :-\

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
  • Liked: 919
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hatemail thread
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 03:19:31 PM »
bloody ability cards  ::)

Offline ComeAtMeBrah

• LORD - Legends of Red Dead
  • Liked: 953
  • Awards Best at RDR 2014 Worst member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 09:38:13 PM »
Post your hate mail!

I had to pull out my inner papa bear and call him a noob  :-\

You now almost know what it was like to be xRDSx in rdr1 with the slow and steady ability card. :D  Is it fun? ???

on topic, he shot me as I was riding past him then I killed him back 5-6 times

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 726
  • Knowlegde is Free; We Are Legion
  • Awards Biggest perv Most missed member Awarded to the user voted Biggest perv
    • View Profile
    • http://anabolic1977@hotmail.com
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 10:03:43 PM »
Im reporting yall for cheating 😂

RDR 2 Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPNqF-O7LvOqRZLcY0ny5

Offline outlawfisherman

• TWO
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 02:21:11 AM »
I know brah, I think that a lot.  Like man this must be what it’s like have kids.  Just walking slowly down the street taking headshots 😂

I honestly hope the nerf slow and steady.  It will be zero fun when everyone figures it out.

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2019, 10:20:37 AM »
I know brah, I think that a lot.  Like man this must be what it’s like have kids.  Just walking slowly down the street taking headshots 😂

I honestly hope the nerf slow and steady.  It will be zero fun when everyone figures it out.

There is always a card to counter a card. Since slow n steady gives u the ability to take less damage has anyone thought about using both focus fire and winning streak at the sametime? Focus fire is a dead eye ability that im gonna buy tonight that when in dead eye u and ur whole team inflict more damage. Winning streak which i already use is each consecutive shot on same target inflicts more damage. Now combine that with focus fire and im curious to see if that is a good counter to slow n steady. My personal opinion, its not so much about R* nerfing ability cards, i believe with the right combination that all these cards can counter each other. Just got to experiment with the right combos. I will let u know when i try focus fire combined with my winning streak 🤠

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2019, 10:55:29 AM »
And why were at it about combos. U could even increase damage by throwing in peak condition with focus fire and winning streak. The Peak Condition Ability Card increases damage dealt to enemies if the Stamina bar is at least 75% full. 

Its all about the right combo and not rockstar nerfing noob. Didnt mean to call u a noob, i reckon my inner papa bear came out 😂

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2019, 11:01:34 AM »
Oh and while were at it, ur 4th card could be strange medicine. Which regenerates health as u inflict damage. Now that is a bad ass 4 card combo for yalls nooby slow n steady. Oops, i said nooby, my inner papa bear came out again 😂

When i destroy ur SnS with my focus fire, winning streak, peak condition, and strange medicine dont tell R* to nerf them 😂🤣

I love u fish and man if i were a girl i would let u......🤔

Offline ComeAtMeBrah

• LORD - Legends of Red Dead
  • Liked: 953
  • Awards Best at RDR 2014 Worst member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2019, 08:27:41 PM »

There is always a card to counter a card. Since slow n steady gives u the ability to take less damage has anyone thought about using both focus fire and winning streak at the sametime? Focus fire is a dead eye ability that im gonna buy tonight that when in dead eye u and ur whole team inflict more damage. Winning streak which i already use is each consecutive shot on same target inflicts more damage. Now combine that with focus fire and im curious to see if that is a good counter to slow n steady. My personal opinion, its not so much about R* nerfing ability cards, i believe with the right combination that all these cards can counter each other. Just got to experiment with the right combos. I will let u know when i try focus fire combined with my winning streak 🤠

Does anyone else think its stupid as hell Rockstar tried making some ultra realistic game yet added stupid unrealistic abilities that let people take 12 headshots and not die?  I think its stupid I have to shuffle ability cards and/or weapons to kill different people using different overpowered abilities.  The game's more of an ability card countering game than shooting game now.  I lose to noobs using the slow and steady ability cause I have the useless paint it black ability.  Shoot them 6 times in the face then they shoot me once and I die. ::)  And yes I know I can buy the ability and use it back but the main reason I liked RDR1 is the headshots and these ability cards ruin it.

Offline outlawfisherman

• TWO
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2019, 10:33:09 PM »
I’m not gonna pretend I disagree with you.  I just know that his isn’t RDR1 and I’m just gonna make the best of what it is.  I’m mostly enjoying playing with everyone again.  Even seeing faces from years ago in a session is strangely enjoyable.

Offline RRR PapaBear

• Power to the People
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2019, 10:39:04 PM »
I agree with both of yall and fish nailed it, im enjoying playin with everyone again. The memories are amazing from RDR1. Brah, u should join us sometime. I will watch for u and send a game and party invite. But yeah, im trying to make the best out of this game as well and im praying the updates will do something good.

Offline utb1528

• Gunslinger
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 285
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2019, 02:16:45 AM »
I don't see slow and steady as a problem.
I run out of dead eye pretty quick, even when using eye for an eye and unblinking eye.
Proud trainee at the Vegeta Boot Camp.
100% Completion RDR and UN

Offline outlawfisherman

• TWO
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2019, 03:08:12 AM »
If you want to spend all your money you can stay in deadeye as long as you want.  You can take snake oil while still in dead eye and assuming no one manages to kill you, you could hypothetically stay in dead eye the entire match if you were so inclined.  When you consider all the time running and finding someone, I often can go a while on one full dead eye inner and outer core. The biggest hurdle to that goal is dying - the less you die the less deadeye you have to refill.

What bugs me is what bugs brah.  As more people start using S&S, it becomes more about tactically refilling dead eye and less about the headshot. 

Offline Craigyroo

• New gen zen(^_^)
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 5698
  • Stranger thing.
  • Awards Best signature PS3 Online Pro Awarded to the member judged to have the best MP secret
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2019, 03:15:08 AM »
I don't see slow and steady as a problem.
I run out of dead eye pretty quick, even when using eye for an eye and unblinking eye.

Yeah, SnS hasn't caused much frustration for me, it adds another tactical element that players need to be aware of, example, you encounter a player, they have slow and steady, you have to figure out how to counter, try and get the drop on them? slug it out if you have slow and steady yourself? close the distance and get into shotgun range? dynamite them? dive and or take cover waiting for their dead eye to drain?
<-- Click to view live stream of my gameplay.

Offline The Jester

• Slasher
  • Rockstar Gamers
  • Liked: 5747
  • You're a Noob
    • View Profile
    • Rockstar Gamers
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2019, 07:19:52 AM »

Does anyone else think its stupid as hell Rockstar tried making some ultra realistic game yet added stupid unrealistic abilities that let people take 12 headshots and not die?  I think its stupid I have to shuffle ability cards and/or weapons to kill different people using different overpowered abilities.  The game's more of an ability card countering game than shooting game now.  I lose to noobs using the slow and steady ability cause I have the useless paint it black ability.  Shoot them 6 times in the face then they shoot me once and I die. ::)  And yes I know I can buy the ability and use it back but the main reason I liked RDR1 is the headshots and these ability cards ruin it.

My interest in online play was strained at best and I was on the fence about PvP BEFORE ability cards were understood and widely utilized. I can tell you I now have zero interest in competitive games because of it.

I work 3 jobs to make ends meet and what little free time I do have these days I typically spend it with my family. The 2 or 3 hours I find each week to game is not even close enough for me to be able to keep up with some of you who can. I think I'm still a level 15. Some of you are level 100+  :o . I just want to be able to jump in and play. I thought it was dumb enough having to purchase weapons and ammunition and have to worry about loadouts, but the ability cards (for me) takes this game to a whole new level of "I ain't got time for this shit." Glad you guys have found a way to enjoy PvP. Unfortunately it has really missed its mark with me.

"The blood stays on the blade"

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Liked: 1572
  • Сука Блять
  • Awards Funniest Member 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2019, 11:16:47 AM »

My interest in online play was strained at best and I was on the fence about PvP BEFORE ability cards were understood and widely utilized. I can tell you I now have zero interest in competitive games because of it.

I work 3 jobs to make ends meet and what little free time I do have these days I typically spend it with my family. The 2 or 3 hours I find each week to game is not even close enough for me to be able to keep up with some of you who can. I think I'm still a level 15. Some of you are level 100+  :o . I just want to be able to jump in and play. I thought it was dumb enough having to purchase weapons and ammunition and have to worry about loadouts, but the ability cards (for me) takes this game to a whole new level of "I ain't got time for this shit." Glad you guys have found a way to enjoy PvP. Unfortunately it has really missed its mark with me.

I find this to be a problem with a lot of games nowadays. It feels like they were designed for teenagers who have all the time in the world. They probably were despite being rated for adults.

Offline Registration

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 2021
  • Awards Worst username
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2019, 01:37:11 PM »
I find it weird that a lot of people online complain that there isn’t enough content. Don’t think that’s the issue with the game at all, considering most of us here played the same 10/15 maps every weekend for 4/5 years and didn’t get bored up until it broke.
If they are updating anything the only way it would save anything is if they completely overhaul the structure of the competitive modes, along with the ability cards etc. More maps aren’t much use if the game is still being held back by so many things.

Offline Alphapug

• That is not dead which can eternal lie. Mad Men
  • Mad Men
  • Liked: 1235
  • Mad Men Ambassador and Crew Leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2019, 02:11:08 PM »
I think the problem with maps is that most stink for the game type. Zero effort was made. Tall trees, strawberry, St. Denis? Throw some spawn points in, DONE! What’s next boss?

If they blocked off a section of St. Denis and it was knives only in the tight streets and alleys it would be like heaven. There’s no equivalent to Tesoro Azul or Las Hermanas this time. Even Max Payne 3 altered the maps to create fun arenas. RDR2 has no thought put into the maps. Like they threw darts at the world map.

OK, here’s some hate mail for the wrong game to keep this thread on track.
Show content for Hiden:

Show content for Hiden:

Guess booty stank is their go-to insult. They were a dynamic duo.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 03:56:41 PM by Alphapug »