Username: Password:

Author Topic: Let's get in here and be honest for a minute....  (Read 6336 times)

Offline Craigyroo

• New gen zen(^_^)
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 5699
  • Stranger thing.
  • Awards PS3 Online Pro Best signature Awarded to the member judged to have the best MP secret
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Let's get in here and be honest for a minute....
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2019, 10:25:36 AM »

they are turning gay

Yes they are fabulous...

Seriously though no need for that comment Ferg. sorry.
<-- Click to view live stream of my gameplay.

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
  • Liked: 936
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2019, 01:22:24 PM »
Just how much has Red Dead lifestyle changed?

RDR1 was all about the fun....... glitching, stagecoach madness,  wallbreaching in locked building,  breaking the games boundary, free roam posse wars.

RDR2....... grinding grinding grinding money.

Offline silebyboy

• Tennis is my goal.
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 649
  • Flipmode is the greatest.
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2019, 05:49:34 PM »
That’s the reason I haven’t played online in months. I’m not about the grinding, I ain’t never been about no grinding.

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2019, 01:06:35 PM »
Hopefully soon Rockstar will add hardware features...... Rockstar Editor & Red Dead Creator.

Having a Creator mode like in GTAO,  will open up fun scenarios.  like stagecoach games

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1375
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2019, 11:25:36 PM »
What they need to add is private/invite only sessions!  I keep hearing hints and rumors and I hope they are true! That's THE only thing that will open up creative things to do with friends without griefers ruining your activities. The addition of Rockstar Editor to story and/or online would be great along with a good photo mode!

It's really a shame that they didn't include private sessions from the start...maybe so many people wouldn't have dropped online.

Sile, I really don't like grinding all that much either, it gets so boring after a while! All that work you have to do for the trader role...hunting, getting supplies and waiting for the product to build up only to have it destroyed in a matter of minutes by some tryhard!  I think you would like the collector role (that's my favorite) you can collect items as you go or follow a map (online). You can sell them individually or in collections. It's a really fast way to rank up and make good money with little effort! If you get shot by a griefer while doing it, they can't steal your stuff you collected.

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Liked: 1577
  • Сука Блять
  • Awards Meme King 2014 Funniest Member 2014
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2019, 11:50:28 PM »
That’s the reason I haven’t played online in months. I’m not about the grinding, I ain’t never been about no grinding.

I have seen you in the club Sile, don't lie to us.

Offline silebyboy

• Tennis is my goal.
  • Red River Resistance
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: December 12, 2019, 04:24:50 PM »

If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit, you can join mine and Fergi’s club.

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2019, 12:05:15 PM »

If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit, you can join mine and Fergi’s club.

I'll keep in the Penguin club....... if your p-p-p-peckish p-p-p-pick up p-p-p-penguin

Offline silebyboy

• Tennis is my goal.
  • Red River Resistance
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2019, 04:44:11 PM »
I always had you down as more of a dime bar man myself Fergi.

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2019, 05:17:06 PM »
I always had you down as more of a dime bar man myself Fergi.

Oi nutter
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmgBsjL4WTQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmgBsjL4WTQ</a>

Offline punteverytime

• Liked: 60
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2019, 12:12:00 AM »
Just how much has Red Dead lifestyle changed?

RDR1 was all about the fun....... glitching, stagecoach madness,  wallbreaching in locked building,  breaking the games boundary, free roam posse wars.

RDR2....... grinding grinding grinding money.

Weren't those just the best!?!? Now, it's all grind. I remember posse wars against 10 MEXICAN_LOCOS guys (there is a blast from the past, remember those dudes? LOL) I don't play much anymore however I did do some of the new role missions. Just not the same game anymore in any way. Guess I'll take this wagon somewhere across the damn map for Cripps....Ahhhhhh hell....a posse of 7 guys robbed me again!!! One of them killed me with what I'm guessing to be a rocket launcher because I exploded. Don't remember people having those in the late 1800's. Better luck next time I guess. Hope everyone is doing well. 

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: December 17, 2019, 07:35:37 PM »
Hi, punt...glad to see you stop by!

Yea, there's explosive ammo and arrows in RDO...same as the old boomstick in RDR1!  People love to grief with that, but I only use it for protection on delivery runs or while I'm doing my collectibles.  Hope you are doing well, too!

Offline Craigyroo

• New gen zen(^_^)
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 5699
  • Stranger thing.
  • Awards PS3 Online Pro Best signature Awarded to the member judged to have the best MP secret
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2020, 10:22:44 AM »
Hello and Happy 2020 to one and y'all. I sure miss when this forum was active and what not not alas it seems the forum Style/ message board isn’t as popular now with the likes of discord taking over.

Anyway, I have officially quit RDR2. It had become too much of a repetitive grind, and the PvP is broken as most of the lobbies are empty, sorry to sound so negative folks, I have moved to Gears of War 5 if anyone wants to play hit me up.   
<-- Click to view live stream of my gameplay.

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2020, 01:28:10 PM »
i want forum security back,  i feel open for attacks with a "non secure" forum.

Lord Sileby will watch my back.

Offline Alphapug

• That is not dead which can eternal lie. Mad Men
  • Mad Men
  • Liked: 1252
  • Mad Men Ambassador and Crew Leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: January 06, 2020, 10:11:18 AM »
Hello and Happy 2020 to one and y'all. I sure miss when this forum was active and what not not alas it seems the forum Style/ message board isn’t as popular now with the likes of discord taking over.

Anyway, I have officially quit RDR2. It had become too much of a repetitive grind, and the PvP is broken as most of the lobbies are empty, sorry to sound so negative folks, I have moved to Gears of War 5 if anyone wants to play hit me up.   

Lots of old players have moved on to new things Roo...

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: January 07, 2020, 06:49:57 PM »
I will not deny that RDO has been broken from the start! The addition of microtransactions and Rockstar pushing gold purchases are not what everyone wanted and turned many players away...which was very disappointing and unfortunate.  I admit I have been very negative about online for a long time...but, deep down I am still hoping it can make a turnaround.  RDO has SO MUCH potential for being the game everyone loves!  The roles have been a big improvement. Yes, it is a big grind...but what game isn't? Yea, some games are more grindy than others and RDO is right there at the top. I usually give RDO a break to play other games like GTAV and I am totally enjoying Death Stranding...I play some silly mindless games like Goat Simulator and My Friend Pedro. Then I can go back to RDO for a fresh start again.

I don't know how long RDO will last as far as keeping the player's interest with new things. How much more wild west stuff can they add?  I doubt it will outlast the popularity of GTAV Online, but I hope more good things are ahead. Personally, I continue my grind with making money and gold because I think (I hope) more big things will be added to purchase. (As I've said before, collecting is THE BEST way to make money fast!)  Give it time.....the game's only been out for a little over a year.

And, I agree the decline in activity here at the forums is unfortunate. Things happen, people move on to other things or just...life happens. I have found Twitter to have a great RDR community and you even get to interact with some of the voice actors from the RDR2 story. Pretty cool!

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: January 08, 2020, 04:52:46 PM »
Why is everything got a price tag on, RDR1 was unlock as we progress...... all we had to do is spend a few hours grinding "pikes basin" or the short quicky "twin rocks"

then we can ride about chilling, have a free roam shootout at Macfarlanes ranch, grab a stagecoach (you know the drill)  sit on a couple of rooftops, wall breaching into detailed buildings with interiors.