Username: Password:

Author Topic: Free Roam Daily Challenges  (Read 491 times)

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
  • Liked: 937
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Free Roam Daily Challenges
« on: April 06, 2019, 12:22:40 PM »
Daily Challenges

Daily Challenges to take on across the Red Dead Online Beta. Complete individual objectives that cover every aspect of life on the frontier to earn Gold Nuggets and XP. Challenges will range from foraging for herbs, selling items at a Fence, hunting and skinning animals, clearing hideouts, winning Feuds and so much more. These Daily Challenges will continue to expand and evolve over time bringing specialty challenges and rewards, streak bonuses and more.

One of the only things to do in RDO free roam with a gang of players

The goodtimes are slowly coming back, not how we know it on RDR1 multiplayer. Its like there is a new generation playing Red Dead and they think its a solo World, where they go around all secretive and silent just shooting anyone.

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1375
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Free Roam Daily Challenges
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 02:16:17 PM »
That's because the new generation thinks RDO free roam is another battle royale like PUBG/Fortshite except they ain't gettin' no chicken dinners! It will be interesting to see what free roam will be like when they bring in that new offensive/defensive play style.  My bet is that it will make things worse....much worse than it is now.

I always remember playing RDR1 and getting posse invites from randoms if I didn't have friends playing.  Everyone was friendlier even after a land grab or spawn killing at the entrance of Pikes Basin.  That's how I met most of my RDR friends on 360. There were only a few toxic players....everyone else was just having a good time. Miss those days...

Over all, I really think that the entire concept of Battle Royale has killed online free roam play for the casual gamers.

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
  • Liked: 937
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Free Roam Daily Challenges
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 06:13:52 AM »
Wonder what todays Dailys are?

if there is a "play showdown" that can bog off :D