Username: Password:

Author Topic: Online fucked  (Read 834 times)

Offline the GUN runnerr

• Liked: 539
  • Big Black Women and The stevo guy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Online fucked
« on: February 22, 2019, 04:24:14 PM »
Am i the only person geting frozen every time i get online?  Plus all animals are glitched.  This started this past monday.

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1376
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Online fucked
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 06:41:45 PM »
I have heard of those things happening. I've only experienced stranger missions not working correctly. But, I was on last night and everything seemed to be ok.

Only thing I can think of is they are working on things for the new update, I guess... and the servers get messed up while they are doing it.

Offline the GUN runnerr

• Liked: 539
  • Big Black Women and The stevo guy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 02:31:12 PM »
You were right.  Its all good now😃

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
  • Liked: 937
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 04:31:08 PM »
Can't do nothing in free roam, with only the "stranger missions"  to do ……. life is quiet.

But I can't even do them, I walk up to a SM marker (say Bonnie for example)  the short cut scene plays explaining the job..... and the mission don't start.
I just the the action to press L2 to trigger the mission.... for it only to say you have already played this job, unavailable.

Offline floofgoofer

• TWO
  • Liked: 1952
  • When I think about you... I pull RT
  • Awards Best username
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2019, 02:42:32 PM »
Can't do nothing in free roam, with only the "stranger missions"  to do ……. life is quiet.

But I can't even do them, I walk up to a SM marker (say Bonnie for example)  the short cut scene plays explaining the job..... and the mission don't start.
I just the the action to press L2 to trigger the mission.... for it only to say you have already played this job, unavailable.

Can't do anything because of glitches?  Or because there is nobody online?

Have they added any missions to the online story section?

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
  • Liked: 937
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2019, 05:05:04 PM »
I have completely integrated myself back into GTAO...… don't give a flying fig about RDO.

there could be some new life coming to GTA, as Rockstar started with theses 3 Repo missions.

(I wonder if Rockstar have a program on there game service that counts how many players are on which game...…. GTA and RDR ??  I bet there are quite a few flocked back to GTA)

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1376
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2019, 08:03:03 PM »
Yea, same here!  The other night I played GTA with 3 other friends and had a blast!  Played the new missions and did some supply runs. If they are making new missions for GTAV Online then that means that they are not done with it. But, I do wish they would pay more attention to RDO and add content there that is similar to GTAVO!  There is SOOOO MUCH potential for RDO!

Speaking of RDO...have they upgraded aiming/accuracy on the guns or something? I played a little last night and used my bolt action and I was getting really good hits (on npc's) and the dead-eye was working as good as it is in story mode. It never did that before for me?