Username: Password:

Author Topic: So....  (Read 767 times)

Offline punteverytime

• Liked: 60
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So....
« on: May 06, 2019, 11:39:39 PM »
They want to get GTA6 out by fall of 2020? That's the rumor anyway. If that's true...goodbye RDR 2 story and Online mode....you were too beautiful for this world anyway. Thoughts?? Also...is anyone still playing?? I won't lie...haven't played in over a month.

Offline tonko

• Liked: 40
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: So....
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 04:05:26 AM »
Haven't played in a month too. I was addicted to RDR multiplayer for years but in RDR 2 i feel no urge to play.

Offline Alphapug

• That is not dead which can eternal lie. Mad Men
  • Mad Men
  • Liked: 1252
  • Mad Men Ambassador and Crew Leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 07:57:30 AM »
I dip in from time to time. Free roam for me has settled down from the early days of cowboy death match with every player on the map. I’m rarely shot at while wandering around or fishing. Then I play some PvP and it’s as lame as ever. As for gta, I doubt they hit that target, but I’m ready for a new game. Sounds like they want to get one out near the expected launch of the next generation of consoles.

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
  • Liked: 937
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 01:26:06 PM »
$100 .…..  What are Rockstar doing?

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1376
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 02:28:09 PM »
I know....$100 bonus? What a joke! If they think that's an incentive to get people playing the game they are sadly mistaken.

I play RDO once in a while when I see a friend playing and I usually just hunt, fish and do a few stranger missions.  Or I go to the store and buy clothes. My heart isn't into it completely like it was in RDR multiplayer because it feels almost like I'm a generic character just "playing" in a wild west setting...there is absolutely no immersion like there is in story mode. I feel like I'm constantly on the lookout for other players sneaking up on you to take you out.  The blip system is totally messed up...I don't like it at all!  There is no total relaxation and I don't feel like I can do what I want to do to level up (because there's nothing to do anyway)...not like I could in the first RDR.  I could go on and on....I will stop now.  I will play with someone who likes to play and I just tag along for the company...all the while I'm wishing to get back to single player!  I LOVE single player and even though I reached 100% completion I still enjoy playing. Currently working on another play through on another account...but I refuse to start another RDO character....UNLESS they add private sessions down the road.

They are most likely working on GTA6 but I still think it's a bit early for rumors and release dates.  If it's released only on the next gen consoles I won't be getting it.

Offline Alphapug

• That is not dead which can eternal lie. Mad Men
  • Mad Men
  • Liked: 1252
  • Mad Men Ambassador and Crew Leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2019, 02:51:08 PM »

Offline The Jester

• Slasher
  • Rockstar Gamers
  • Liked: 5747
  • You're a Noob
    • View Profile
    • Rockstar Gamers
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2019, 07:31:14 AM »
$100 not necessary Rockstar. I've fucked off for free.

"The blood stays on the blade"

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1376
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2019, 01:31:53 PM »
I didn't even get my $100 yet...no alert..nothing. Not that I'm worried about it...