Username: Password:

Author Topic: RDO Online Meetups  (Read 129 times)

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1368
    • View Profile
    • Awards
RDO Online Meetups
« on: May 14, 2019, 01:59:58 PM »
Who would be interested in doing this either regularly or randomly? It wouldn't have to be for any particular reason either but to make it interesting there could be a set theme.  A different theme for each meet up where where we could take pictures, game clips or even do a live stream on Mixer!

Examples:  Fight club, hunting/fishing tournaments, Guarma trip (if possible), horse show (similar to car meets in GTA), fashion show (show off those outfits), boat races, get back into rooftopping, steal a train....whatever we want to do.  If nothing, for the simple joy of getting together with friends!

Any ideas? Thoughts?  Help me out and spread the word to your friends to join in too.

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
  • Liked: 930
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: RDO Online Meetups
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 04:32:41 PM »
your all on Xbox

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1368
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: RDO Online Meetups
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 07:05:49 PM »
Yea, I know, Ferg....I am just trying to get people to play...trying to see who's interested in doing something fun instead of PvP all the time. I would play more if I could find people that like to do the things I like to do....I was hoping to find others who felt the same way. Most friends have given up on RDO.

You PS4 people could get something going as well...my idea is not only for Xbox. I thought I would suggest this again since the game is out of beta and we got some more content.