Username: Password:

Author Topic: Naturalist update  (Read 111 times)

Offline travilanche

• Duelist
  • D WILD BUNCH
  • Liked: 537
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted as the having the Best signature
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Naturalist update
« on: July 29, 2020, 05:10:22 AM »
I know no ones ever gonna see this, but I just had to vent my frustration. This update is nothing. Fucking less than nothing because it’s new content completely unrelated to the shit that we’ve been asking for for almost 2 years now. For a game about role playing as an outlaw....there is a shocking lack of outlaw shit to do. Even simple little things like...why TF isn’t the wagon fence in online.?!  That’s the kind of thing that is inexcusable to me. By this time after the first game came out most of the badass dlc they gave us had already been released. I’m so frustrated with this game y’all. It’s just so obvious the things that need to be done to make it good and they’re not listening to us at all.

Fuck rockstar. I really wish another game developer would make a western franchise with a multiplayer. Now if you all will excuse me...I need to get back to gnashing my teeth.
Signature courtesy of DocRikowski

Offline silebyboy

• Forum Owner
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 652
  • Global Moderator
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Naturalist update
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 05:35:28 PM »
I know no ones ever gonna see this, but I just had to vent my frustration. This update is nothing. Fucking less than nothing because it’s new content completely unrelated to the shit that we’ve been asking for for almost 2 years now. For a game about role playing as an outlaw....there is a shocking lack of outlaw shit to do. Even simple little things like...why TF isn’t the wagon fence in online.?!  That’s the kind of thing that is inexcusable to me. By this time after the first game came out most of the badass dlc they gave us had already been released. I’m so frustrated with this game y’all. It’s just so obvious the things that need to be done to make it good and they’re not listening to us at all.

Fuck rockstar. I really wish another game developer would make a western franchise with a multiplayer. Now if you all will excuse me...I need to get back to gnashing my teeth.

I hear you brother, and fuck Rockstar indeed. I’m a fan of the single player, but I haven’t played RDR online in over a year and doubt I ever will again. I really want to trash Rockstar more but it’s hard to knock a company that are making so much money. Why are people still buying shark cards after all these years?

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Liked: 1578
  • Сука Блять
  • Awards Meme King 2014 Funniest Member 2014
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 11:10:51 AM »
They literally just took an already existing feature, reskinned it, and made it even more limiting by forcing you to use the Varmint rifle.

Good job Rockstar, proud of you.

@Ferguson99 What do you think?

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1377
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 07:26:46 PM »
I didn't expect anything mind-blowing from this "massive" update they said...an almost 5gb update!  What a bunch of bs!  So, I guess I got what I expected and wasn't as disappointed this time around.  So sad.

On the bright side, I am glad that they added a gun locker at camp and the ability to access your cooked meat in the item wheel in story mode!  Still lovin' story mode!

Pretty sad to see that the only activity at this place is a few of us complaining about RDR!  LOL...it is what it is.

Offline silebyboy

• Forum Owner
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 652
  • Global Moderator
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2020, 06:46:00 PM »
They literally just took an already existing feature, reskinned it, and made it even more limiting by forcing you to use the Varmint rifle.

I’ll tell you what Fergi thinks, he thinks you should feck off!

Offline Alphapug

• That is not dead which can eternal lie. Mad Men
  • Mad Men
  • Liked: 1252
  • Mad Men Ambassador and Crew Leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2020, 11:39:25 AM »
I’m holding out for the new upholstery shop worker role. Cowboys like sitting on divans and sofas too! I’ve played some Max Payne multiplayer  lately and its simplicity is refreshing. RDR2 just gives you so many shallow activities in a beautiful playground.

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1377
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2020, 06:40:11 PM »
so many shallow activities in a beautiful playground.

RDO in a nutshell!

Max Payne 3 should be back compat by now!

Offline VMB-TAN

• Carson, Bill Carson
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 5506
  • Adios, half soldier
  • Awards Best Contributor 2014
    • View Profile
    • my YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2020, 04:45:21 AM »
So many reskins nowadays... In-game purchases... The big companies can get away with it...
Luckily there are still a few game makers that make good games :)

Offline travilanche

• Duelist
  • D WILD BUNCH
  • Liked: 537
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted as the having the Best signature
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2020, 09:34:19 PM »

It’s soooo annoying. Now it takes 30 friggin shots to bring down anything. Hey do I have to shoot a rabbit 4 fucking times before it passes out?  How the frig am I supposed to take down a moose like this?  Really frustrating.
Signature courtesy of DocRikowski