Username: Password:

Author Topic: X-Files: Red Dead Redemption  (Read 295752 times)

Offline Red Dead Vengeance

• The Bear Hunter
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: X-Files: Red Dead Redemption
« Reply #2280 on: May 07, 2012, 10:07:56 AM »
The White Cougar has been confirmed on a YouTube video. It may just be a texture glitch but it has been found and it does exist. If I find it I will take a picture straight away.
I didn't do it!

Offline JeterNYY

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2281 on: May 26, 2012, 11:25:53 AM »
Did I forget to tell u guys about the carving I found down by Oyo del Diablo?
Fire!! El fuego! AHHH!!!
Gamer Tag: JeterNYY24
Official Myth Hunter
100% Completion Club

Offline feetfly

• Liked: 3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2282 on: July 16, 2012, 08:00:46 PM »
Does anyone hang around Tall Tress at night? If you stay still and listen closely, there's this weird noise that triggers. It sounds like a deep, lethargic sigh that lasts for about a second. It only seems to happen when there's no animals around or anything.

Offline Sly

• Irish\'s Retarded Cousin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2283 on: July 25, 2012, 12:30:25 AM »
It has been a LONG time since i last posted. No longer listed as an official myth hunter anymore but thats cool. Anyways ive picked up gaming again, my GT is GlobePhobe. Anyone wanna myth hunt with me send a message and friend request.

Offline SlLENT_RAGE

• Liked: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2284 on: July 25, 2012, 03:01:05 AM »
Yes you did, please tell...
100% Complete Club
100% Undead Club
Platinum Club
Soon to be 100% Game Complete Club

Offline NinjaBear

• Liked: 3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2285 on: September 20, 2013, 08:10:46 PM »
I have been Myth hunting ever since i got RDR and I am going to list all my findings so far.

The Werewolf
I noticed that in Tall Trees (as part of the ambeant noise) there is a strange growl that is not from any known animal ingame. There are also 2 places ingame that are Nomans land meaning that they are beyond the border of any area in the game. The first is the snowy place where you find the 1st treasure in Undead Nightmare and the 2nd is across a shallow river in tall trees. I think that if anywhere, the werewolf would be in those 2 places.
It would also be logical to search Del Lobo Rock for the Werewolf.

The Train Tunnel Ghost
This one is one that I found entirely on my own, I was running around the train tracks when I decided to ride through the tunnel but half way through I looked at the map and saw the train coming, so I rushed out the other end of the tunnel (Cholla Springs) and ran for the nearest ledge, In the now stormy weather I sat there waiting for the train to pass when I saw a strange light in the tunnel but there were no lights in the tunnel. I also noticed that the inside of the tunnel is very foggy...the same kind of fog that you see in Tumbleweed and the haunted locations in GTA SA.

Tumbleweed
I did an in depth investigation into Tumbleweed literally just minutes before posting this, and here are my findings.
When I got there, the hideout had re-spawned, so I killed EVERY bandit there then parked my horse in the barn along with 3 skinny horses out back. I then went into the town and the first thing I noticed was the sound of dogs barking then I went into the saloon where I heard a few odd clicks that were not made by John. I then went outside and as I was walking past the overturned wagon in the centre of town near the well, I heard what sounded like a human voice but there was no one around. I then went into the Assay Office (but had trouble reading the sign) as I was leaving the office I heard a horse but there were no horses anywhere to be seen. In the General store >Dry Goods< I heard what sounded like a dog panting, I then ran around the back of the office again trying to find the horse, I saw someone ride past in the distance but the sound I heard was horse idle noises. I then went into one of the unnamed buildings (the one with the skull with antlers above an unmarked sign) I saw or heard nothing but I did notice that the building seemed to have a strange green glow to it not present in any of the other buildings, I then went into the building labled Sheriff and imediently heard a loud creek (like a door) after this I heard the wind whistling but amongst the whistling I heard a few clicks and thuds, I looted the chest and then I heard a voice that sounded like a man shouting "GO"! but the voice was of a low volume, I ran outside to look for anyone riding past on a horse but found nothing. I then went to the church, but before I got there I saw 2 flashes of light over by the barn, so I went to investigate, on my way there I heard the sound of an owl (somthing I have never heard in the game before, in the barn I heard a few odd creeks but then I saw some horses riding past the barn, one of them had a rider and the other one had no rider but seemed to be following the one with a rider then the unsaddled horse broke away from the rider and ran off in the general direction of Benidict Point. After this I noticed that my horse (which I parked inside the barn) was outside the barn and the 3 skinny horses were gone, just gone. I then went to the church where I thought I saw a slow moving shadow but I'm not sure after spending a bit of time in there the screen seemed to go grainy, I then saw that a texture on one of the windows seemed to near flawlesly resemble a skull with sharp teeth. I then went to Tumbleweed Manor and instantly noticed that the lights were on, as I walked up to the manor I heard a loud creek and then a loud breath but it could have been John, and on my way up the steps I heard what sounded like a loud repetitive whispered chanting but it may have just been my mind changing the sound of a cricket. In the manor I heard lots of creeking and, at one point, I think I heard a sound of a door followed by footsteps. When walking past the fire place, somthing seemed to fall out from up the chimney followed by a very loud and long noise that sounded like water. After a bit I looked up and saw an endless stream of bats and it went on for what seems like 30 seconds. In the basement I found a bent can, a screwed up piece of paper, 2 chicken bones and what I think is a single spinal unit. When I went back up stairs I heard a murky sound (somthing you would hear under water) followed by a louder wind howl than what I had previously heard, and after all that, I heard an extremely loud bird sound that scared me half to death. A thunder storm then started but nothing else happened so I left the house, on my way out of the house I heard a chicken but have never seen a chicken at Tumbleweed and did not see one this time. As I was leaving the town I noticed that the hanging man in the centre of town was no longer there. As I was going towards the church I heard a screaching noise but it was probably a crow and as I passed the church I heard a chicken again but still did not find one. I saw a man running across the broken bridge without a horse and as I went over the bridge I heard a chicken again but this time just ignored it. When I got across the bridge, I rode past the man and it appears that he seems to be running away from me, yet the most I did was shoot a lantern in the manor to see if it would get a reaction but it didn't, I shot and looted him just for the hell of it, and he had six dollars on him, that's all.
And that concludes my investigation.

Offline The Jester

• Slasher
  • Rockstar Gamers
  • Liked: 5584
  • You're a Noob
    • View Profile
    • Rockstar Gamers
    • Awards
« Reply #2286 on: September 26, 2013, 02:44:57 PM »
This kinda stuff has always interested me, but you definitely need to capture your findings on video. Would make for an interesting watch.

"The blood stays on the blade"