Username: Password:

Author Topic: C.S.O.T.W.  (Read 983 times)

Offline Captain Gho5t

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
C.S.O.T.W.
« on: June 02, 2010, 01:35:41 AM »
Were are the Confederate States of the West and we are forming a posse on RDR for 360 we are willing to take alot of members but only loyal ones that can commit to our posse and take orders and who might eventully be able to take on a commanding role as we expand. We will help new recruits in training and ranking up. We have three divisons...

Army-Partisipate in large scale attacks on posses and posse wars and they also help other members in completing gang hideouts

Scouts-Scouts are just that they are the posses recon and often specialize in sniping and long range attacks, on a sidenote the army and scout divisions often work together.

Outlaws-Outlaws gather resourses for the gang such as stage coachs and kill other players in free roam we sometimes just hold up other players in the hopes that they have something good there kind of the fun class but can also be serious and will aid the other divisions when called upon+have skill on a horse

posses are often a combination of all three divisions
Ranking up is up to each division leader soley so if you exibit good leadership skills you will most likley be promoted

Division Leaders GT's

VikinGunslinger-Army

NxN Mr Mikey-Scouts

Captain Gho5t-Outlaws

PS: we are not racist and don't condone any form of slavery
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 01:37:26 AM by Captain Gho5t »

Offline Robert_E_Lee

• View Profile
    • Awards
RE: C.S.O.T.W.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 01:40:41 AM »
This is VikinGunslinger , General of the Western Confederate Army. For those who wish to apply to any of the Divisions, you must post a reply on here stating...

Gamertag:
Division:
Specialities:
Current Level:

The leader of whichever division you join will contact you on Live stating whether or not you were accepted.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 03:23:33 AM by Robert_E_Lee »

Offline Captain Gho5t

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 10:24:19 PM »
cmon sum1 enyy1 plz respond

Offline Captain Gho5t

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 02:10:16 PM »
Well this has been up for days with not one reply so I guess its cancelled, Thanks bye

Offline unlivedcroed

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 09:56:59 PM »
ill join GT mr goodistogood

Offline Colt The Bushwhackers

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: C.S.O.T.W.
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 09:06:45 PM »
My name is Colt Clair and I too run a Confederate Clan on Red Dead Redemption. My gamertag is Thecoltkid message me so we can talk.