Username: Password:

Author Topic: Los Rebels (Xbox 360)  (Read 879 times)

Offline and1mastah

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Los Rebels (Xbox 360)
« on: May 04, 2010, 11:09:52 PM »
[align=center]Los Rebels
Only The Good Die Young

History
   In 1827 Joseph Nicephore made the first photographic image. These photographs were called the heliograph, the very first form of the photograph. In 1829 Louis Daguerre became partners with Joseph to improve on the heliograph. In 1839, after Joseph’s death, Louis invented daguerreotype. In 1839 Joseph’s son and Louis sold the rights of the daguerreotype to the French government. In 1859; Joseph’s son, Leon, traveled to New York City to show off the daguerreotype. Hearing about the desert lands of Texas and being accustomed to the French-lands, Leon traveled to the border of Texas and Mexico to take some pictures. At an old age of 50, in 1869 Leon had an adult encounter with a Mexican female named Maria Santa Fe. In 1870, Adrian Nicephore was born.
   In Adrian’s youth, he was always the noble rebel. When Adrian was in his twenties, he earned the nickname, the Robin Hood of the Wild West. He acted with civil disobedience, he always had the right intentions but sometimes he had to break the law in order to what’s just. Since people are not perfect, at times he allowed his rebellious side show and committed robbery and assault. Having time to think in prison, he decided that when he gets out of prison he would lead a posse. In 1908, he did so.

Mission Statement
   The people deserve to have the rights the “creator” intended all beings to have. Los Rebels practice civil disobedience. We believe in the people’s rights. We break the law for the good of the people, despite any of the consequences. Los Rebels steal from the rich and give to the poor, “deal” with indecent diplomats, and takes care of anyone cheating the system. Los Rebels uses militaristic tactics and photography to get the job done.

Code of Conduct
   Los Rebels pride themselves in honor, integrity, and dedication. Los Rebels must act in a mature manner. There is a time to compete, there is a time to train, and there is a time to lounge; Los Rebels understand when to be in each situation. No one should go through life without having fun, Los Rebels must love to have fun but then also be respectful.

Roster
   Position | Forum Username | Gamertag
   Leader | and1mastah | BoOshbag 9
   Co-Leader
(We are recruiting up to 20 members. I am recruiting for another person to help me lead and more members. Ranks are not really important though)

Description
   Los Rebels is a clan that is all about having fun; I am advertising this clan to the core/casual gamers out there. I want to create a community where people can play video games and have fun. We will do whatever we feel like doing; if we want to compete we will compete, if we want to do random stuff we will. This posse serves as a clan and a Machinima production studio. Yes; I have a capture card and at time to time I like to write some scripts, act it out, record it, and edit it. If you are in this posse/clan you are not force to be in any production.

Rules
•   Must be 16 years or older to join
•   Must own a Xbox 360 and have a gold account
•   Must be active on the website (coming soon) and able to go on XBL at least once a week
•   Likes to EITHER compete, free roam, or be in projects (such as Machinimas)[We will do whatever we are in the mood to do]

Optional Rules
•   Live in America
•   Own either CODMW2, Skate 3, and/or Splinter Cell: Conviction

Application
Code: [Select]
1. Age:
2. Time zone:
3. Gamertag:
4. Games Owned (rdr, mw2,sk8 3, sc:c, other):
5. About You (tell us whatever you want):

Contacts
   If you have any questions please PM me or message me at my gamertag; BoOsh Bag9.

News
Website will be coming soon.
Graphics will be coming soon.
[/align]
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 10:25:20 PM by and1mastah »
[align=center][/align]

Offline Drover

• Regulator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
RE: Los Rebels (Xbox 360)
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 07:27:49 PM »
good luck out there, see u in the bar

Offline slimshady17

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 12:39:08 AM »
looking to make alliances, hit me back on my forum page or on live
gt: KiltLifter F020

Offline and1mastah

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 10:17:17 PM »
Quote from: 'slimshady17' pid='14974' dateline='1273379948'

(Image removed from quote.)

When I get more members, I will ally with you.
Right now I am standing at a flimsy one member lol, so I am obviously still recruiting!
[align=center][/align]

Offline slimshady17

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 10:47:56 PM »
Quote from: 'and1mastah' pid='16016' dateline='1273457837'

Quote from: 'slimshady17' pid='14974' dateline='1273379948'

(Image removed from quote.)

When I get more members, I will ally with you.
Right now I am standing at a flimsy one member lol, so I am obviously still recruiting!

ok, ok/. well ur gang sounds good, especially about being 16 yrs or older. if ur down, i could join ur gang as an alternate and u could hit me up when u need an extra player (and you could do the same for mine if ya want)

Offline XMK Silver

• Huh?
    • View Profile
    • http://applepie.org/
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 12:24:23 AM »
Hey, good to see a new gang :D
Administered concomitant wishes you well :2thumbsup: