Username: Password:

Author Topic: How do you System Link?  (Read 3742 times)

Offline Kristian

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How do you System Link?
« on: June 29, 2010, 12:59:00 PM »
My friend and I can't figure out how to system link on Red Dead Redemption, does anyone know how?

Thank you :)

Offline Crewman In Red

• View Profile
    • Awards
RE: How do you System Link?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 02:15:43 PM »
You need to have both machines physically near one another.  Then you simply connect them with an ethernet cable.  Boot up your games (both need to have the game disc in the tray and running) and select system link from the Multiplayer choices.  It should be automatic from there in terms of the two machines finding one another.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 02:16:14 PM by Crewman In Red »
If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around.

Offline twothumbedfist

• On Life Support
    • View Profile
    • Awards
RE: How do you System Link?
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 03:31:40 PM »
Quote from: 'Crewman In Red' pid='99256' dateline='1277835343'

You need to have both machines physically near one another.  Then you simply connect them with an ethernet cable.  Boot up your games (both need to have the game disc in the tray and running) and select system link from the Multiplayer choices.  It should be automatic from there in terms of the two machines finding one another.

This. It's an option that harkens back to the days of dial up internet and LAN parties. The average internet connection generally wasn't that quick so the best way to enjoy multiplayer Doom or Quake was to have a bunch of computers in one room and link them together.

Offline AlisaSuerry

• AlisaApartyCM
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
    • Thread number 49924153
    • Awards
Thread number 91504252
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 12:33:15 PM »
college admission essay lesson plans sacred heart university admissions essay  dissertation written in past tense  do the right thing essay analysis  research paper on service oriented architecture  david lease copy of dissertation resume writing services 24 hours high quality essay writing services in the us  essay on the things they carried  prove that evelines dad was a bad dad  more info  college speeches for sale  http://eci-pr.org/map232.php  buy custom business plan how to write an assignment sheet  just click for source

Offline AlisaSuerry

• AlisaApartyCM
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
    • Thread number 49924153
    • Awards
Thread number 52794273
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 12:38:08 PM »
how to write a good application essay 500 word ryan eustice phd thesis what is the structure of a phd thesis  go here  how to write good college admission essay  conceptual framework qualitative dissertation  diversity in the workplace research paper  how to publish my phd thesis  is it illegal to buy a term paper  article source  dissertation review service hull college admission essay forum i need someone to write my essay for me  http://1stcog.org/map71.php  best resume writing services in new york city up  pay for dissertation questionnaire