Username: Password:

Author Topic: Are you looking for a posse?  (Read 14077 times)

Offline Mupplo

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
RE: Are you looking for a posse?
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2010, 07:36:21 AM »
Username: Mupplo

Time Zone: Central European Time

MP Games Played: Alot, MW2, BFBC2 RDR and some more.

How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? I registered yesterday, but I've been reading those forums for a long time.

Any Previous Posses You've Been In? None.

How Can You Contribute To A Posse? Good team player, and deadly with a double action revolver or springfield :P

Tell Us About Yourself: Well, I live in Sweden, and play xbox as much as i can. I am not THAT bad at speaking english, most people I've played with so far likes my accent xD

Anything Else?  Nah...
Nice to meat you...

Offline Orchid

• Preserving the world\'s reserve of x\'s
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2010, 03:56:58 PM »
Quote from: 'Badunkadunker' pid='176398' dateline='1285099629'
Username: Badunkadunker
Time Zone: Eastern
MP Games Played: A few, mostly GTA IV and RDR though.  A little Halo 3 and ODST.
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? Just joined, but will visit often
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? No
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? Mature, team player attitude.  Need help with an achievement, I'll do what I can.  Willing to take advice and will give when I can.  I play pretty much every day between 6:30 PM and 11:00 PM.  Also play often on the weekends.  Decent with shotguns and pistols.  Decent sniper.
Tell Us About Yourself: Not much else to add
Anything Else? Not hardcore, but more than a casual player.  Have Liars and Cheats download.

Hi there! If you're still looking for a posse: The Bandits have just reopened recruitment again after two months! Feel free to have a peak!
EDIT: we've got our own forum now on a separate site. Don't know if you're able to view that.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 03:58:16 PM by Orchid »

Offline Fornicating

• Likes Bandits.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2010, 02:46:27 PM »
Username: SrslyNeesa
Time Zone: EST
MP Games Played: MW2, RDR (obviously) Halo:Reach, Borderlands, etc.
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? I finally stopped lurking and joined. I'll be visiting more often to check for updates and what not.
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? None. D:
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? I'm dependable and mature. But I'm fun to talk to and just all around fun. I just like having fun with people and reminding people that yes, this is a game. We can have fun kicking ass and taking name. Oh yeah, I <3 shotguns.
Tell Us About Yourself: Well, I'm 22 years old. I'm from Jersey. I go to college, so I'm sorta busy. But I'm finding time to be able to play. Glad that mid-terms are over... Until finals. Blah.
Anything Else?I study Japanese and major in Art Therapy. I love pizza and sushi. I could go for some pizza now. Sounds like that'd be great for dinner tonight. Hm. I think that's about it for now.

Thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 02:47:26 PM by Fornicating »
[align=center][/align]

Offline DeathHead

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2010, 09:57:10 PM »
Username: Sole Divinity

MP Games Played: RDR, Halo, Gears, MNC, BF, etc.

How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? I dont visit much often but i'm able to if the posse requires it.

Any Previous Posses You've Been In? Sons of Anarchy

How Can You Contribute To A Posse? By following orders and hopefully get good kill ratios.

Tell Us About Yourself: Well i've been gaming for as long as I can remember. I hope to make a future out for myself in the gaming industry actually since i have such a passion for it. Besides that I'm a pretty nice guy, maybe too nice some people call me. I never make jokes on anyone, even if we're just playing around, I'm just too laid back for that stuff (maybe I'm even too serious sometimes). And I guess you can say thats what I'm also looking for in a posse, laid-back, nice and friendly people. Like a family almost I guess, either way you can count on me to do my best and not be a jerk .

Anything Else? Nah, as long as the posse is fun and active then i'm cool with it.

Offline tarn66

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2010, 06:18:58 PM »
Username: tarn66 here, tarn76 on Xbox Live
MP Games Played: All
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net?: 'Bout twice a day.
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? Nope.
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? I've got 100% completion, and I'm a great shot.
Tell Us About Yourself: Had Red Dead Revolver when I was 8, I think. Beat it. Now, Red Dead Redemption is practically all I play.
Anything Else? Not that I can think of.
100% Completion Club

Offline mikaeldalc

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2010, 08:50:42 PM »
Username:    dk gh0st
Time Zone: pacific
MP Games Played: Red Dead, Battlefield bc2, COD:Mw2
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? 1st time but now ill b on it often   
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? 0   
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? Im a good gun. Not disrespectful nor childish,   
Tell Us About Yourself: Just here to Game   
Anything Else? What is this, Facebook?

Send Me a friend request with a message stating RedDead.net  So i know who u r.

Offline SmurfStompa

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2010, 08:30:46 PM »
Username: SmurfStompa GT is the same also
Age:     18, but very mature for my age, trust me, I get sick of little brats who thing they are "it", that's if I can even say that being my age.
Time Zone:      GMT
MP Games Played:      Red Dead, Borderlands, CoD4 and Mw2, but any of the 20-30 games I have I play.
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net?      Erm well I only registered recently but hopefully everyday  
Any Previous Posses You've Been In?     Nope, none, clans on different games yes, but not posses no
How Can You Contribute To A Posse?     I am a hard worker, willing to help out fellow members, very patient when it comes down to it, and friendly.
Tell Us About Yourself:     Erm ok, well I go to college and study Psychology, Sociology and Photography, when I finish this part of my education I plan on hopefully enrolling into the Army, or straight into the Para's depending on how I feel. Erm, I grew up respecting my elders if that has anything to do with anything....Oh hobbies yeah, I like to play Xbox, watch and compete in a fair few Extreme Sports such as Snowboarding, Motocross and such, I like to hang out with my mates, and love to eat Ice Cream lolz.
Anything Else?     I am pretty paid back also
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 08:41:16 PM by SmurfStompa »

Offline Matt Hofnagel

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2010, 11:12:49 AM »
Username:    Matt Hofnagel
Gamertag: Matt Hofnagel
Time Zone: EST I think
MP Games Played: RDR, CoD, Halo, GTA, Any Tom Clancy Game
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net?: At least once a day
Any Previous Posses You've Been In?: None, tried making an unofficial one with a few friends, didn't work out so well, nobody had any motivation except for myself.
How Can You Contribute To A Posse?: I'm a pretty good shooter, I can help with anything you need me to do in Red Dead. I'm pretty skilled at taking out a vast amount of enemies without much difficulty.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm a team player, a good listener, I follow directions, I enjoy Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain.
Anything Else?: Nah, I guess that's pretty much it... Looking to join any posse that likes to be organized and do gang wars or free roam holdouts / hideout runs.

Offline Trashcan77

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2010, 03:54:19 PM »
Username: Trashcan77
Time Zone:Central
MP Games Played: Codmw2 , Ufc 2010 , Halo , Madden
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? just found it so probably alot later
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? none
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? whatever you need
Tell Us About Yourself: xbox is my only vice lol
Anything Else? :juggle:

Offline BrotherSpartus

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2010, 02:33:52 AM »
Username: BrotherSpartus
Time Zone:ummmmm the 10+ one
MP Games Played: Halo 3, Halo reach, left4dead, left4dead2, COD4, Red Dead Redemption, Gears of war, Boarderlands, Frontlines: fuel of war
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? new member but ill try to check each day.
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? Negative
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? I follow orders as long as their good:angel: and have a headset
Tell Us About Yourself: been playing games since i was 9... and dont team kill
Anything Else? i may refer to the Posse as the Chapter. So in a fight ill probably yell stuff like "FOR THE CHAPTER!!!" and things like that. But i'll usually turn off my mike first

Offline DirtyD

• Leader of Reign in Blood
  • Liked: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2010, 08:24:31 AM »
Started my own - no longer seeking a posse
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 03:13:17 PM by DirtyD »
[align=center][/align]

Offline kgould01

• The Snub of the Bandits
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2010, 02:52:22 PM »
Username: kgould01
Time Zone: eastern time zone (new jersey)
MP Games Played: gears 2, bad company 2, rsv 1and 2
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? check it almost  everyday
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? Williamsons gang (not active)
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? i have a mic. im a leader of my gears 2 clan so i know the deal about teamwork
Tell Us About Yourself: im married, have 2 sons. trying to get back into the game with teammates
Anything Else? available monday, tuesday and thursday 8pm est till 11pm, friday and saturday 8pm est till ????

Offline nkweir

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2010, 09:52:37 PM »
Username:   nkweir
Time Zone: EST (Ontario)
MP Games Played: All games in RDR. In free roam most. HC or Normal.
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net?   Usually every other day
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? No.
How Can You Contribute To A Posse?   High level - trying to finish up my legends. Know many tips and tricks about the game and the map. Able to take on many individuals by myself  or with a team. Great team player. Mature player - interested in joining a posse with chilled guys just out to have fun.
Tell Us About Yourself: In college for game development, been to U of W for comp sci for one year. Always been a gamer and RDR has been my favorite. Enjoy just chilling with cool dudes, or just having a beer.
Anything Else? If interested, iv got buddies on RDR that have close to the same skill, are chilling guys and looking for a posse too.

Offline L.A.G thepyroarcher

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2010, 10:29:18 AM »
Username: thepyroarcher
Time Zone: UK
MP Games Played: xbox 360 is new, so most of multiplayer games played are PS3 so ive played, mw2, black ops, ac brotherhood.

How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? newbie, but will be on regulary

How Can You Contribute To A Posse? im a team player, in other games its not unknown for me to leap into the centre of a gun fight to revive a team mate, im good at strategising a battle, i know when to run and gun and when to sit back and figure out a situation before leaping in.

Tell Us About Yourself: im cat, multiplatform gamer, I study 3 times a week, so looking for an early afternoon/evening group as i have 6am starts.

Anything Else?: litrally getting this game in about an hour or two, so will spend the next week playing single player to get used to the controls with the odd game on mp to get used to the layout, after that ill want to join a posse, btw i have a mic, but i am shy but ill eventually get used to talking on it, but dont expect me to say much other than "ok" and "im on my way!" at first.

Offline l.ElementzAreBack.l

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2010, 12:27:48 PM »
Username: SiC KiDxXx2
Time Zone:umm.. Chicago?
MP Games Played: 14 i think
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? Alot :)
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? 302 (Forreal)
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? My Buffolo riffle rapez
Tell Us About Yourself: im a lvl 50 5th perstege(LEGIT NO MODS) I ride a super bull. i got people who r ranked from top 10 who still kiss my ass
Anything Else? Nope. juzt lookin for some proz to chill with
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 12:28:38 PM by l.ElementzAreBack.l »

Offline noobtron 3000

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2010, 11:40:06 PM »
gamertag: noobtron 3000 ( don't ask, bro made it)
time zone: pacific/california
MP games played: any
how often i visit Reddead.net: just joined, first time
previous posses: nope
What I can contribute: team player, love pissing people off that i'm fighting ( i'll try not to piss you off)
tell us about yourself: RDR is one of my favorite games, can't really find people to play with much anymore... i can takes jokes, can be competitive, I know a thing or two around the game,
tell us about yourself: nothing to tell, im not 50 or legend or whatever but i dont think that means anything of skill
anything else: i can play usually after 4:00, i have school D:, im not a rank 50 10th prestige, im still alright, im not super great or anything but i can go positive

Offline DJRizzen

• DJ Rizzen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2010, 11:23:10 AM »
Quote from: 'thepyroarcher' pid='251979' dateline='1292858958'

Username: thepyroarcher
Time Zone: UK
MP Games Played: xbox 360 is new, so most of multiplayer games played are PS3 so ive played, mw2, black ops, ac brotherhood.

How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? newbie, but will be on regulary

How Can You Contribute To A Posse? im a team player, in other games its not unknown for me to leap into the centre of a gun fight to revive a team mate, im good at strategising a battle, i know when to run and gun and when to sit back and figure out a situation before leaping in.

Tell Us About Yourself: im cat, multiplatform gamer, I study 3 times a week, so looking for an early afternoon/evening group as i have 6am starts.

Anything Else?: litrally getting this game in about an hour or two, so will spend the next week playing single player to get used to the controls with the odd game on mp to get used to the layout, after that ill want to join a posse, btw i have a mic, but i am shy but ill eventually get used to talking on it, but dont expect me to say much other than "ok" and "im on my way!" at first.

Mmkay sir i think a nice posse for you would be The Basin Bandits its a great starter posse. Its fun and laid back, we (the posse members) understand its a game can keep it serious but wont go to far :D go over to the thread on this posse if it interests
you :) we hope to see you there.G
Gamertag: DJRizzen

Offline POTATOFACE22

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2011, 08:24:57 PM »
Username:POTATOFACE22   
Time Zone:Central I live in Minnesota
MP Games Played:Most FPS's   
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net?I'm new but I plan to be back   
Any Previous Posses You've Been In?none   
How Can You Contribute To A Posse?I can take orders but can also take charge if the need arises   
Tell Us About Yourself:I'm a younger gamer but I am not one of those whiney kids that complain all the time. I'm mature and enjoy a good gaming experience   
Anything Else? I'm looking for some good people to
play with and I also need some allies to protect me
when things get tough

Offline Lektic

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2011, 01:49:44 AM »
Username:    Lektic
Time Zone: PST
MP Games Played: WoW, Halo series, CoD series, and a ton of other games
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? Well this is the first time in 3 or 4 months but back when RDR first came out I visited every day
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? Back when RDR first came out I was in a small posse...Forgot the name
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? I'm pretty skilled at the game, I'm a team player and I have fun playing with friends win or lose.
Tell Us About Yourself: Ive been a gamer for a while now. I Love competitive gameplay. Although I'm not looking for a competitive gameplay posse (at the moment) it would be nice if they had a branch that plays competitively (Like on Gamebattles.com) that I could possibly join in the future. I can only play atm from about 8pm to 1am until I get my new tv since a family member of mine broke the tv in my room over the holidays =/.
Anything Else? Nope
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 01:51:10 AM by Lektic »

Offline mathiassille

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2011, 05:05:04 AM »
Username: mathiassille
Time Zone:gt+1 (at winter)   gt+2 (at summer)
MP Games Played: not gonna count got too much.....
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? i just joined but i guess il be visiting often
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? nope
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? im a pretty good scout
Tell Us About Yourself: im in a wheelchair right now so i got alot of time for gaming...
Anything Else? i am young but i sure as shit dont complain if someones better then me

please do reply on my gt?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 06:48:21 AM by mathiassille »