Username: Password:

Author Topic: Are you Looking for a Posse ?  (Read 13746 times)

Offline TCD23

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
RE: Are you Looking for a Posse ?
« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2011, 04:04:26 PM »
Username: Tony_Deans
Time Zone: England
MP Games Played: Quite  A Bit
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? New, but I'll be on here often
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? None.
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? I'm good, I'll always show up and genuinly would get involved.
Tell Us About Yourself: No Mic, but I am on often and would rather listen than speak (which I would do via text chat)
Anything Else? Please invite me, pretty please?

Offline American-Legend-1998

• General
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: June 04, 2011, 04:16:32 PM »
Quote from: 'Baxter' pid='129558' dateline='1280252776'

[align=center]* Post your applications in this topic. Don't make a new topic for it. It'll be binned on sight.

* Once you've joined a gang, please edit your application post to let everyone know that your not available anymore.

* If you wish to recruit someone from here, send them a Personal Message. Don't spam up the topic with recruitment offers.

* No advertising. If you need people to join your gang, start looking through the topic and PM'ing people, but don't make a post in here saying you need people to join your gang.[/align]

APPLICATION
Just Copy & Paste this into a new reply

Username:
MP Games Played:
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net?
Any Previous Posses You've Been In?
How Can You Contribute To A Posse?
Tell Us About Yourself:
Anything Else?

Username: dontae-
Time Zone: NE AMERICA
MP Games Played: 2
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? twice a day
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? no
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? transportation
Tell Us About Yourself: love this gam

Anything Else?
When I arrive, yalll better clear OUT:singer:

Offline supersamy123

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2011, 08:41:12 AM »
Username : supersamy123
Time Zone: GMT +8
MP games played : -
How often visit RedDead.net : First time here
Previous posse : None
Contribution to posse : I'll add to the experience as I am a very funny person (not in the crude way) and I can
                                  handle the gun well especially long distance. I can offer helpful strategies and love
                                 role playing as well! I'm good at protecting and covering my comrades in battle too.
About myself :        I am not a compulsive gamer but I spend quite some time with red dead redemption and I  
                             am  good with the controls and great at horse back riding. I am a wacko but I do not let my
                            fun hinder others. During combat, I prefer to be at the back and cover others as my shots are
                            very precise and accurate.

Offline Clevoo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: June 05, 2011, 10:37:25 AM »
Username: Xx-ClevoO-xX

Time Zone: GMT(0) (London, Belfast etc.)

MP Games Played: Lots, always on Red Dead Redemption :)

How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? Joined today, coming back a lot seems like what i was looking for in a forum site :)

Any Previous Posses You've Been In? Not really :/ some people wanted me but i preferred playing with friends at the time..

How Can You Contribute To A Posse? I'm a good thinker, and am sort of okay at the game, have noticed an improvement recently though :) and i'm friendly as long as you are friendly to me, otherwise i can be quite hostile (anger issues :/) Nevertheless, i like Role Playing a bit, but wont let it take over my playing completely :) and i usually enjoy long ranged weapons like (Winchester, Evans etc) Repeaters because i am better at using them and Rifles (Bolt-Action or Springfield) i'm crap at sniping and always have been xD but i like medium range fighting so i'm quite good at that position :)

Tell Us About Yourself: I've been told i'm funny so i might be cracking a few laughs :L but really, quite new to Red Dead, had it on Xbox but got a PS3 last year (much better) and only got Red Dead a month or two ago? (roughly) i like repeating Pikes Basin as i still have not Prestiged yet :/ and want to, i'm level 31 atm, so not doing to badly on my own :L

Anything Else? Can you message me on PS3 if you want me :) i have a mic so i can join game but please message first so i know who you are xD ... i will be on here but obviously i'll be on Red Dead xD and have a nice day :)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 10:40:19 AM by Clevoo »

Offline Esidara

• Lady Gamer :D
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2011, 04:40:17 PM »
Username: Esidara
Time Zone: GMT (UK)
MP Games Played: Minimal MP experience
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? At least once a week, usually more
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? None
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? By turning up when I'm expected to/have said I will, bringing a good level of seriousness and not causing drama
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm not someone who takes things UBER seriously. Red Dead Redemption is a game, and the purpose is to have fun. That said, if I'm working as part of a group I want us to do well but if we don't ... ah well, there's always next time
Anything Else? Um... I have an earpiece, so I can contribute to conversations, I like the colour purple and I believe that one day, the cheese will rise up and take over the world.

I am completely normal, I swear. *cough*
[align=center][/align]

Offline IamcJ

• "Just get outta the way"
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #105 on: June 09, 2011, 04:05:19 AM »
Found one!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 11:41:08 PM by IamcJ »

Offline roll coal

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: June 10, 2011, 04:41:01 PM »
Username: birdmanejr
Time Zone:central
 MP Games Played: pretty much just red dead and black ops
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? just started
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? nope
How Can You Contribute To A Posse?  i can help with those darn bandits/gangs and its kinda boring playing online by yourself
Tell Us About Yourself: um i like to have a good time and have lots of laughs
Anything Else? my internet is not the best :lipsrsealed2:

Offline bushidoforgotten

• Vigilante
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: June 13, 2011, 06:44:47 PM »
Username:  BushidoForgotten
Time Zone:  Pacific
MP Games Played:  RDR, BlackOps, GTAIV
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net?  Regularly
Any Previous Posses You've Been In?  Vigilance (hence the sig)
How Can You Contribute To A Posse?  I am a very good 5th legend player in my mode of choice (casual).  I am on regularly and I am a team player, often giving my Zonkey to others, or coming to the aid of players being griefed.
Tell Us About Yourself:  I am a Vegas resident who has a full-time job, a misses, and a baby daughter.  When I get home from work I like to unwind by gaming.  I have been away from RDR for a bit, but always find myself coming back and am on regularly as of late.  I am looking for a group of players who like to have fun within the moral parameters of the game.  I usually am the loner who takes on other posses, but I am looking to get back to group activities.
Anything Else?  I can't stand griefing, players using the invincibility glitch, or HPP spammers.  If your posse enjoys doing/using any of these tactics, I am probably not a good fit.  While fairly good at expert, I play casual almost exclusively and am usually among the top one or two players in all game types.  I will also play normal on occasion.  Let me know if you are a fairly active posse and think I might be a good fit!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 09:10:48 PM by bushidoforgotten »

Offline anynameinmind

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2011, 07:06:07 AM »
Username: AnyNameInMind
Time Zone: +8GMT
MP Games Played: RDR, CoD Black Ops
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? Couples of times to check out new stuffs
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? Nope
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? Helping and mostly shooting?
Tell Us About Yourself: Shy and have Mic
Anything Else? Probably nothing

Add me if you are interested in me
Thanks
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 02:16:56 AM by anynameinmind »

Offline angelocody

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: June 20, 2011, 02:45:09 PM »
Username: angelocody
Time Zone: central time (Texas)

MP Games Played:
I play just about everything. I'm new to hardcore mode so I tend to stick in the normal free roams and matches. I like to complete challenges as well as PvP. I enjoy the randomness free roam can bring.

How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net?
 I have trolled just about daily.

Any Previous Posses You've Been In?

Hello, how about that ride in? I guess that's why they call it Armadillo, hahah errr, never mind. You guys might not know this about me, but I consider myself a loner. I typically never have a posse because I think of myself as a one man wolf pack. But when I brought home RDR and met a few of the drunkards on there I knew they were one of my own. From there, it grew by some. So there....there was lots of us in the wolf pack, but just no organization and it eventually grew into some, but really none. Two days ago I posted about getting a group together to play drunk and was introduced to a few Xbox players. Even though they were xboxer's I thought to myself "wait a second, could it be?" And I know for sure now, I can possibly add more guys and girls to my pack as well. Four of us wolves, or maybe 5 or 6, all running around the desert together looking for the same thing.....zombies and strippers. Errr, zombies. Other players as well that we just want to kill. Basically, no I have never had a posse.

How Can You Contribute To A Posse?
I don't know. I can shoot my gun and ride a horse. Good enough? I have a mic and talk and like organized stuff to an extent.

Tell Us About Yourself: Pretty laid back guy and most say I'm funny. If you find me on RDR odds are I have been drinking. I'm a network engineer by day and am probably just considered you typical every day guy. I can bullshit with the best of them and am considered a pretty nice and good guy. I play casually so you never hear me get upset over a game...

Anything Else? Nothing I can think of. Angelocody is the PSN name. You can add me/message me and start this party up. I'm on most nights from about 9-passout/sleep.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 02:45:42 PM by angelocody »

Offline fatthug87

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: June 20, 2011, 10:07:16 PM »
Username: fatthug87
Time Zone: gmt-5
MP Games Played: all
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? alot
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? none
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? kill and do what ever leader says
Tell Us About Yourself: funny American who loves RDR
Anything Else? that's about it

Offline sinnerkarma

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2011, 12:45:16 PM »
Username: sinnerkarma

Time Zone: GMT +8

MP Games Played: 10+

How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? 1st visit, and its impressive

Any Previous Posses You've Been In? Nope

How Can You Contribute To A Posse? I only play on weekends, but im looking to play more with other players

Tell Us About Yourself: Singaporean currently serving national service, loves to exercise and play soccer, but yet still loves his ps3 and his games.

Offline MuertosRojos

• Liked: 1002
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: June 26, 2011, 01:01:44 PM »
Username: livor-mortis

Time Zone: GMT +0

MP Games Played: Read Dead Redemption, L.A Noire, Little Big Planet

How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net?: this is the first time, i didn't know it existed

Any Previous Posses You've Been In?: None
How Can You Contribute To A Posse?: I was a 5th legend in another account and im currentley a level 50 not going into legend, im very good with headshots, i help anybody with what they want i.e golden guns

Tell Us About Yourself: Im form England Red Dead Redemption is the game i play religously, i never use pistols revolvers or dead eye, i never hide, i never shoot first, if someone tries then ill shoot them
Anything Else? : i like red dead redemption :]

Offline Predators998

• Headless Horseman
  • Liked: 1
  • Badass Bandito
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: June 30, 2011, 07:33:16 AM »
GamerTag: Predators998

Time Zone: Standard Eastern Time

Other MP Games Played: Cod World At War, MW2, Black Ops, GTAIV, Ghostbusters, Brothers in Arms, UFC09, Metal Gear Solid 4, Army of 2, Resistance Fall Of Man.

How often do you vist Reddead.net?: About once each day, each week.

You ever been in other Posses'?: No I've always been The Midnight Rider.

How can I contribute?: If there's someone that needs to "Disappear" i can make it happen. Just call me the Bounty Hunter.

Tell us about yourself: I am a Predator,  if someone messes with me then they better run. or they just die SOONER.

Anything Else?: Yeah, if you want someone that can KILL and do it GOOD. Then look no further than Predators998

And also i don't have a mic. so im not one for words.
I hope that i can join up in a posse real soon on vacation right now though so I'll be back around my PS3 in about 4 or sum days.
Life is like a meal, and death is desert.

Offline CianRules

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: July 08, 2011, 01:46:23 PM »
Username: CianRules
Time Zone: BST
MP Games Played: I dont get SP Games
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? once a day
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? none but i was the leader of gta gang $TR££T K!NG$
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? fight in gang wars
Tell Us About Yourself: i love playing games and i am very skilled with R* Games
Anything Else?
i like to make jokes i love to rp  and just be in plane posse
if someone kills me i kill them back...twice :D
love being in gangs love the theme of  it :)
i follow the leaders exact orders
have a mic but dont like using it
have great internet connection also
Please Contact via PSN

PSN: CianRules
Xbox Live: TheTerminator90
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 01:55:07 PM by CianRules »
John Marston\'s last words: \"Ain\'t no trouble Abigail. Ain\'t no trouble. Now go. Git.\".........................

Offline X-Dead

• Awsum..
  • Liked: 1
  • Wut?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: July 11, 2011, 01:34:07 PM »
Username: PSN = daali95

Time Zone: GMT +2

MP Games Played: Some First Person Shooters, GTA TBOGT, EA Sports MMA, NFS: Shift

How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? Many times in a day..!

Any Previous Posses You've Been In? Nope..

How Can You Contribute To A Posse? Well, Im not really good at anything. I just listen orders and do what you want me to do.

Tell Us About Yourself: I'm not the best player, but I will always do best I can. I looove using Carcano Rifle. I do not run straight towards the enemy, I will always try to hide and wait 'till I have a good moment to attack.

Anything Else? I'm from Finland, and I play RDR almost everyday. I can play almost any time you need me.

Offline Dodiat

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: July 22, 2011, 01:29:14 PM »
Username: Dodiat
Time Zone:EST(New York)
MP Games Played: Too many to count.
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net?- Joined now to reply to this forum.
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? Nope. I really want to join one.
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? I can kill anyone I see that isn't a modder.
Tell Us About Yourself: I hate modders. I am amazing at this game. I Know it sounds snobby of me, but I am really good.
Anything Else? Best weapon- Bolt action. Best handgun- Double action. Loyal, Unforgiving. IF anything else, ask me.

Taken.<---
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 12:43:05 PM by Dodiat »
Enjoy your stay.

Offline jess311420

• Rustler
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 729
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: July 25, 2011, 07:28:50 PM »
update: TAKEN BY THE RED DEAD VAGABONDS.

Username: jess311420
Time Zone:GMT - UTC -4H (EDT, or Eastern Daylight Saving Time)
 MP Games Played: a lot of MAG, some GTA4, a lot of Battlefield 1943, Killzone2 and lots others over years....have been playing RDR virtually non stop since i got it over a year ago, and cant stop playing, i play it everyday!
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net?   honestly everyday since ive been a member....but i just signed up a a couple days ago....guaranteed ill use it all the time.
Any Previous Posses You've Been In?   none
How Can You Contribute To A Posse?   like i said, ive been playing nonstop for over a year, so im not too bad with my six shooters....play pretty much everyday, know every aspect of online play;  how and where to level up quick, where everything is, where to get guns, great places for battle, good at PvP modes and all other modes.  i just love this game and everything about it and want to be in a good posse.  i can contribute alot but no reason to go on about it...
Tell Us About Yourself: been an ol' west enthusiast all my life, watch westerns all the time.  im very active...i like to hike, bike, hit the trails.  even canyoneering(only been to utah twice though so far) and mountaineering through trails of the smokeys.  been doing that since i was 15 years old.  and this game really reminds me of that when i cant do it.  havnt been able to do it in last couple years.  work with computers...mostly cad.
Anything Else?  yes, looking for a good natured posse to join.  like lawmen of the west....maybe has a little more purpose than just battling other posse's on free roam.  looking for an active posse that plays all off RDR's MP game types.  maybe a posse that has somethign to do with having purpose and backstory like we go after outlaw types, get bounties, help out new MP players, helping them level up or keep em safe from glitchers and modders or overbearing bad natured posse's.
...thanks to anyone who has taken the time to look at this app.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 11:47:02 AM by jess311420 »

Offline DoctorB2B

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: July 26, 2011, 07:00:26 PM »
Username: DoctorB2B
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
MP Games Played: RDR
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? couple times a week
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? none
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? Headshots and lots of them ... I play PVP 95% of the time, so FR posses aren't really what I'm looking for. I can't go any higher in rank so now I'm just continuing to hone headshots and gold plating my guns.
Tell Us About Yourself: Medical student who still manages to find time to game.
Anything Else?  I get tired of playing a PVP match where an 8-man posse comes in and wrecks things ... frankly I'd like to be a part of a posse like that.

Offline sparklecat

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: July 28, 2011, 01:20:35 AM »
Username: sparklecat
Time Zone: Pacific (Cali)
MP Games Played: A few
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? Not often, hit me up on PSN
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? None.
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? Involved, experienced through Counterstrike.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm a walking hard on.
Anything Else? Hit me up on PSN.