Username: Password:

Author Topic: Are you Looking for a Posse ?  (Read 13748 times)

Offline ArmyBrandon

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
RE: Are you Looking for a Posse ?
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2011, 11:04:39 PM »
Username: ArmyBrandon
Time Zone: EST
MP Games Played: A lot
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? I just signed up, so lets see
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? none
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? I am loyal, skillful, and obedient
Tell Us About Yourself: I am 14 years old, I love RDR, and I am available for just about any meeting.
Anything Else? I prefer a U.S. Army Posse

Offline Mello

• that\'s my cup of tea!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2011, 09:24:24 AM »
Username:
 MelloCake
Time Zone:  
GMT +1 hour
MP Games Played:  
Quite a lot, free roam, gang matches, FFA, stronghold, undead overrun, horse racing..pretty much everything.
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net?
 Sometimes, maybe if It haves a certain purpose to look on it I'll do it more.
Any Previous Posses You've Been In?  I'm mostly playing which a certain group of friends I met over the internet, they do not really have a posse name.
How Can You Contribute To A Posse?  
I'm a nice person with a mic, always fun to talk while playing.  I play RDR almost everyday and I think I'm a fine player. I'm can be serious if necessary but I like to just have fun and fuck around too :)
Tell Us About Yourself:
  I'm Melanie, 18 years old ( women ), playing RDR a lot,  likes posses with microphones, dislikes people who take the game way to seriously and likes to just have fun :)
Anything Else?
Guess not
“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.” ~ Plato

Offline socretus

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2011, 12:53:31 AM »
username: socretus
Time zone: GMT 8+
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net: now and than
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? no

Offline krome8

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2011, 09:52:56 AM »
username - krome8
Age 54 going on 34
TimeZone - GMT 1 hour
Game Play - Every day gang matches,stronghold,Liar Die, undead overrun, horse racing..Everything there is to play
No previous Posse
Very reliable person
im a male
London uk
love having fun but can be serious when needed

Offline GlassJAw667

• The Croatoan
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2011, 01:48:46 AM »
Username - GlassJAw667 on PSN, but my friends call me Rocco.
Age - 28
TimeZone - GMT 1 hour
Game Play - Everything except racing, not too into racing.
Posse - Nope, but I play daily.

I also visit the Forums here daily. I mostly just want to meet more serious players to team up with to get some use out of these expansion packs I paid for, as it is right now I'm stuck running around online solo. I've been playing other games online for the past few months and moved on to RDR and Undead Nightmare, now I decided to start on the online portions. Let's get to it.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 01:49:21 AM by GlassJAw667 »
What causes my laughter at another\'s disaster? It\'s the bastard in me

Signature created by DiamondBackDylan. You\'re the man! I design it, you M

Offline 45highroller

• Leader of "The Banditos of the West"
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2011, 02:27:52 AM »
Quote from: 'GlassJAw667' pid='315495' dateline='1299307726'

Username - GlassJAw667 on PSN, but my friends call me Rocco.
Age - 28
TimeZone - GMT 1 hour
Game Play - Everything except racing, not too into racing.
Posse - Nope, but I play daily.

I also visit the Forums here daily. I mostly just want to meet more serious players to team up with to get some use out of these expansion packs I paid for, as it is right now I'm stuck running around online solo. I've been playing other games online for the past few months and moved on to RDR and Undead Nightmare, now I decided to start on the online portions. Let's get to it.

Dude,check "The Banditos of the West" at the ps3 recruitment forums.Post on it if you're interested.
PSN:pinkolslarp
Founder of \"The Banditos of the West\"
I want Lawman blood.
:rifle:

Offline StiviByron

• Bounty Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2011, 01:49:05 PM »
Username: StiviByron
Time Zone: GMT+2:00
MP Games Played: Modern warfare1,2, Cod black ops,World At War, Gta IV, Gran Turismo 5
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? Daily
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? Ninjas
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? I am cooperative,able to take orders and do the best for the posse!I have good target,and i keep practising daily;)
Tell Us About Yourself: I am from greece and.................i dont know:P
Anything Else?I just bought bluetooth headset for better communication and i have all the dlcs(Liars and Cheats,Legends and Killers,Undead Nightmare)
PM me if you interest;)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 01:55:04 PM by StiviByron »

Offline TheRenegade911

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2011, 04:56:03 AM »
UserName: TheRenegade911
Time Zone: GMT -7:00
MP Games Played: Red Dead Redemption, ALL the CODs, GTA IV, Tekken 6,     Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, DC Universe, Killzone 2
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net?: Started and will go on often
Any Previous Posses You've Been In?: No
How Can You Contribute To The Posse?: Cooperative, Respectful, Takes Orders From Leader. Can provide strong backup to the team with straight aim and solid shooting.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm a filipino and live in Canada, I'm absolutely addicted to RDR and am willing to lend my skills to any posse willing to have me. For those who want to know, I have ALL the possible DLCs that can be downloaded for the game minus the ones you have to pre-order. I am currently a LVL 33 1st Legend. =)

Offline toonruthless

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2011, 08:42:40 PM »
Username: toonruthless
Time Zone: EST
MP Games Played: Well, for RDR, I play Free Roam: Hardcore(Can't find a majority of players on the mode!) or Normal. I also play Poker, Undead Overrun, Gang Shootouts, Horse Races(I'm a champ at those!) and Gold Rush.
Other MP games played: Call of Duty: Black Ops(Just got First Strike, looking great!), Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Little Big Planet 2.
Any previous posses? I just join random posses with random people, that's pretty much it.
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? Just joined last week, but I'm gonna keep visiting the site, it's nice chatting with RDR players.
How Can You Contribute to a Posse? I have a mic, first of all and posses can do very good when the members have mics. I can be a serious player(like when someone starts spawn killing, I'd leave the free roam session.), but I like to have fun at the same time. Hopefully I can find a posse one day so I won't get lonesome.
Tell Us About Yourself! I'm black(Difference from African-American, I'm not from Africa) and I live in Virginia, my hometown is Jacksonville, Florida. I go to middle school and is currently in the 8th grade.
Anything Else? I have a bluetooth headset and all of the DLC content for RDR.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 08:53:39 PM by toonruthless »

Offline Welshineire

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2011, 04:51:11 PM »
Username: welshineire
Time Zone:GMT at present, or is that the past ?
MP Games Played:sadly but in equal measure gladly, RDR is my first.
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? Only recently discovered it.
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? Nope. I'll be fresh for the fight.
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? looking for some good ol fashioned gunslinging. I have no specific  aim, just to improve my game play and shoot the hell out of anyone that gets in the way. happy to complete missions, gang shootouts, whatever, just bring it on.
Tell Us About Yourself: where to beging, I have traveled great distances, I consider earth my second home. my youthfuth exterior disguises my hundreds of years. I carry no physical scars, but am tortured by that which I have seen.
Anything Else? I guarantee to make those around me appear much better, the posse may not be better, but they will look better in my company. haha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 04:52:37 PM by Welshineire »

Offline Kep0v

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2011, 04:43:22 PM »
Username: TasteeBlue
Time Zone: GMT (+8)
MP Games Played: Not sure :/
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? Everyday!
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? Nope.
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? Im usually on everyday riding around. but now its boring riding by urself and would like to ride around and help out posse members and just enjoy the game.
Tell Us About Yourself: im a gamer! i lvoe to play games everyday and enjoy playing games.
Anything Else? nah man :)

Offline CyborgNinjaCowboy

• I'm your huckleberry.
  • Liked: 198
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2011, 11:18:56 PM »
Username: Bassman32590
Time Zone: Eastern U.S.
MP Games Played: COD, BF, GTA IV, LittleBigPlanet
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? Everyday
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? Reyes' Rebeldes
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? Good team player, and like messing around in freeroam
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm Puerto Rican and I like video games
Anything Else? Nope
Apples taste good and you can throw them if your being attacked
PSN:Bassman32590

Offline kobe24bryant123

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2011, 09:35:58 PM »
Username: swishswash123
Time Zone: Eastern U.S.
MP Games Played: nba 2k11, mlb 11 the show, cod, madden nfl 11, gta4.
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? most of the time
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? made my own with 12 members but me and 3 people quit to find a new cause the others betrayed we were the G Unit u kno 50 cent
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? we get stagecoaches for like transportation like a limo and we use cochinay as a gang base. no betrayel obey ur leader or get banned, dont whine all the time.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm american and i love basketball and the lakers
Anything Else? juz trine to get a awesome posse or make a new one but if i half to join i want to be 2nd or 3rd higest rank
[/color][/size][/font] KOBE24BRYANT[/color]

Offline sachinj

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2011, 06:48:05 PM »
Username: iNihcas
Time Zone: Central something Time, its 6:44 p.m as i type this
MP Games Played: RDR, MW2, Black Ops, too many to name! :P
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net?: Not very often, I am a newcomer to the site
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? No sir
How Can You Contribute to A Posse: I will put 150% effort into the posse. I am an avid gamer, and am always seeking to improve my game. I bring my A game whenever I play, and use my skill to prove myself worthy
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm an 18 year old male from Canada. I have been playing games since I was born, from the super nintendo, all the way up to the xbox and most recently, the playstation 3. I am a mature person, but sometimes can act silly :P

I look forward to hearing your response!
~iNihcas

Offline gringo_hunter

• VIVA MEXICO
  • Liked: 131
  • VIVA MEXICO
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2011, 09:44:50 AM »
Username: bigdon83
Mp games played: cod4,cod5,MW2,RDR,battlefield 2
How often do you visit red.net: just joined
Previous posses: none
What I can contribute: good humour, reasonable skill level
About me: I'm 16, Scottish through and through, I have a mic
Time zone: GMT 0 (London time)

Offline Ghost

• Whisky, Red Bull & Rock \'n\' Roll
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: April 17, 2011, 08:30:09 PM »
Username: ryanrangers (PS3)

Time Zone: GMT (Scotland)

MP Games Played: Black ops, wee bit of modern warfare 2 and just starting out on red dead.

How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? on most days now

Any Previous Posses You've Been In? nope none

How Can You Contribute To A Posse? i know my place, im not that good so have no problem learning tricks and taking orders, anything that i think will benefit me im up for. eager to learn,

Tell Us About Yourself: 16, sottish, enjoy football (soccer) and jsut chilling out with mates really, im pretty good banter, like to make fun (in a friendly, humorous way) and can take it being given back to me.
Show content for Hiden:
100% completion club
PSN:ryanrangers

Offline Brandonbb10

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: April 18, 2011, 07:56:39 AM »
Username: FusiionUK
Time Zone: GMT+1 (England Timezone)
MP Games Played: I haven't actually played any competitive MP games, as I just picked up the game on Saturday but i'm already level 20 and I have completed all the Gang Hideouts on Free Roam in one session without dying once, I'm a pretty good player I can gaurantee that.
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? This is actually my first time, as I said I only just picked up the game so I had no other reason to go here, but I think ill start visiting here daily.
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? Nope
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? Really good at taking out enemies fast, very good with Dead Eye, can take out at least 5 people in less than 5 seconds with it. I often beat the Twin Rocks gang hideout in roughly 1 minute solo. I would consider myself to be a pretty good player. I often play Free Roam games kinda like Free For All but not actually going into a Free For All game, I pretty much just say "let's do a FFA", and most of the time can get a lot of kills before dying once. I have already got to rank 20 after only playing the game a total of about.. 8 hours or something, maybe not even that, and that's just from running around the map doing gang hideouts fast to get the most points :)
Tell Us About Yourself: My name is Brandon and I'm 19, living in the UK. I picked up Red Dead Redemption just this past weekend actually, after my friend recommended it as I loved the PS2 Game "Gun" and said this was similar only 10x better, and he was definitely right. I do play Call of Duty Black Ops but not too much. RDR is my main focus right now.
Anything Else? Hoping for a posse with mature players, oldish, around my age I'd say, or older. The older the better. Also want to find a Posse that don't take it TOO seriously, and will understand if one of us does something wrong, or has to take a break. I'd like an active posse that is on regularly as well.

Thanks, Hope to be picked up by a posse soon, and that this thread is not dead!

Sig made by FTR Pisces!

Offline OLIVER_MC_97

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2011, 02:55:20 PM »
Username: OLIVER_MC_97

Time Zone: GMT (England)

MP Games Played: Black ops, just starting out on red dead, BFBC2, AC brotherhood, KZ3, GT5, NFS ,COD:WAW etc....

How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? Just made an account

Any Previous Posses You've Been In? None

How Can You Contribute To A Posse? Im good at the game and I Know i will listen to the leader of the clan, always do the role that you asign me, and will be willing to learn.

Tell Us About Yourself: 14, English, basically read that^^^ for details but i will be regulary on most days of the week and if you invite me to a game and im playing something elese i will usually quit my game to join your match.

Im willing to join any posse and give it a try.

Pm me or Add : OLIVER_MC_97 when PSN goes back up.  :juggle:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 12:06:32 PM by OLIVER_MC_97 »
My PSN is xboxsuxks:whip:

Offline DaylilAh

• The Key
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/socyurious
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: May 22, 2011, 11:09:09 PM »
Username: DaylilAhh
Time Zone: est
MP Games Played: RDR. LBP2.
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? Pretty frequently. Im new here though.
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? None.
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? I dont rage quit. I am a pretty good distraction. I take orders well.
Tell Us About Yourself: 21, Florida. Obviously imma boi but i look like a girl. Iff thats a problem, its not mine.
Anything Else? Uhm. Id like a posse that is ran pretty well. Orginization is key to domination, right?

ADD && PM me even if you just wanna shootout or whatnot, i dont have many friends on this game.
PSN: DaylilAhh    <<<<<

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 11:10:25 PM by DaylilAh »

Offline willc70

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: May 29, 2011, 03:58:30 AM »
Username: BLUEBONES67
Time Zone:GREAT BRITAIN
MP Games Played:30'ish
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net?: i used to visit everyday, about once every 3 days now.
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? nope
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? im level 27 and im a decent shot with a rifle
Tell Us About Yourself: I', half American half British, i have a good Mic. and im on alot
Anything Else?
practice makes perfect, but no one\'s perfect, so why practice??

100% completion club
unicorn rider of the appocolypse[/color]