Username: Password:

Author Topic: Are you Looking for a Posse ?  (Read 14642 times)

Offline quinnharley

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
RE: Are you Looking for a Posse ?
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2010, 05:42:15 PM »
Username: quinnharley
Time Zone: Central
MP Games Played: RDR and occasionally GTAIV
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? Every day so far
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? No
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? I'm up for whatever. I don't suck but I'll admit I'm a bit of a spaz sometimes.
Tell Us About Yourself: I play sporadically throughout the day, whenever I get time. I have a mic but for the most part I just yell obscenities so it's kinda pointless. I'm still somewhat of a noob, so it would be nice to have a little guidance. I catch on fast though, I'm not stupid.
Anything Else? Nope.

Offline CUMSWAPLOLLIPOP

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2010, 08:22:27 PM »
Username: CUMSWAPLOLLIPOP
Time Zone: GMT+0 I play in random times of the day, but you can always drop me a msg and I'm ready to go.
MP Games Played: RDR, NBA, FIFA + some FPS
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? I just lurk around but never actually post.
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? Actually no. I fear I wouldn't be able to get in because I don't have a mic but that will soon change as I'll get one.
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? I am not a very good shooter but I'm very persistent. I am up for anything although I suck balls. I can be productive somewhat and follow orders. I just generally follow whoever is in charge. I won't shoot anyone unless its a full blown shootout and that's when dynamites come in.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm a pretty relaxed person and very approachable. I don't take the game seriously. I enjoy the game for what it is and looking forward to playing with people who's not trying to shoot you 24/7 wherever you go.
Anything Else? sup.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 08:28:46 PM by CUMSWAPLOLLIPOP »

Offline joeyboxodonuts

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2010, 01:09:13 PM »
Username: joeyboxodonuts
Time Zone: Pacific
MP Games Played: RDR, BFBC2, MAG,
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? Daily
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? None
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? I'm a good team player, I love to dominate the battlefield as quickly as possible, good communication skills as well.
Tell Us About Yourself: I play noon to 4 sporadically, as well as after midnight till whenever. I spent 10 years in the Army and am out now enjoying life and going to school full time.
Anything Else? uhhh, really would like to find a group of players soon that actually are on and play frequently.

Offline Toutaca

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2010, 02:01:36 PM »
Username: Toutaca
Time Zone: GMT -4
MP Games Played: I don't know... I play since July.
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net?: About once a day.
Any Previous Posses You've Been In?: No. ( Well in-game )
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? : By being an active member.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm Tristan, I live in Canada, I'm a huge fan of horror movies and I like to read mangas too !

Offline Kuliii

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2010, 11:33:34 AM »
Username: TheHorniEnemi
Time Zone: Central Time
MP Games Played: Since it wasnt that long ago since i started playing online, ive only played 3; re5, modern warfare2, and of course rdr.
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net?: I barely joined yesterday. Late than ever right?
Any Previous Posses You've Been In?: 1
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? : All i can say is that ill try to make my posse proud.
Tell Us About Yourself: My name is Kristina but I prefer to be called Esmé or Kuliii (nicknames). I am a mother of one adorable little 7 month old boy. I enjoy my free time by playing online, doing art work, decorating DS cases or phone cases, making keychains, reading...and blahblah. lol I am a little shy towards those I don't know well, but sooner or later ill be more comfortable. I can be silly, jokester, blunt. I treat everyone with respect aslong as the person does the same.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 11:37:29 AM by Kuliii »

Offline Bizrate

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2010, 11:51:02 PM »
Username: Bizrate
Time Zone: central
MP Games Played: Team Fortress 2, GTA IV, RockBand 2, Little Big Planet, Killzone 2, CoD:WaW:Zombies, etc
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? Just joined AND just bought game
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? I'm a fan of tactics and strategy. Yet at the sametime I'll happily giggle hysterically and charge in with just a hunting knife against the mexican army just for fun and laughs. And I love my lasso (dunno if its in multiplayer or not... but it should be)
Tell Us About Yourself: Basically I live north of chicago, I go out, I stay in, I play games when I can pretty casually and that's about it.
Anything Else? I'd love to get a posse of atleast 18yrs or older and extra bonus points if in the Central Standard Time and even a cookie or two if there's Chicago land/South Wisc people a part of it.

Offline collishaw123

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2010, 01:18:13 PM »
Username: collishaw321   (name on the forums fucked) :(
MP Games Played: CoD MW2, CoD WAW, RDR (obvs), Operation Flashpoint, and  Shit like that.
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? Mm..I'd say about two times a day to have a sniff around at all the new stuff people have posted.
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? I'd Contribute towards a posse by being an active member online and also just basiclly stick towards all the rules off the posse.
Tell Us About Yourself:  I come on the Playstation nearly everyday, I go out to play with me mates half the time off the week, So I'll be on as often as I can. I live in the UK.
Anything Else? Not realy.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 01:19:16 PM by collishaw123 »

Offline Maudie

• Maria "the Gentlewoman"
    • View Profile
    • http://agra19.deviantart.com/
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2010, 11:54:43 PM »
Username: Maudiebeans
MP Games Played: Red Dead Redemption is my first one
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? A few times in a week to see what news is shared at the moment
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? Nothing official; I just team up with players here and there to have fun.

How Can You Contribute To A Posse? I do my best to be a good sport. I don’t like shooting other players, even when they shoot at me first (not blood thirsty enough for this game!) I prefer teamwork rather than wild random shooting of members or other players. I used to depend on Casual aim at first as it helped me pinpoint where an enemy was located, but switched over to Normal mode which helps just as well and good practice to aim manually. Also willing to help out less experienced players such as letting them make the final kill to get more points in hideouts or borrow better mounts.

Tell Us About Yourself: I’m kinda shy which is why I don’t own a mic because I can’t stand to hear myself talk. But in the time I’ve played in FR I got addicted to the possible camaraderie you can share with other players when riding in a posse. Just very rarely do I find one with mature players (or a clean vocabulary for that matter) I check online once in a while during the weekdays but Fridays and Saturdays are my all-day gaming sessions :D

Anything Else? Since I have no mic, my usual sign of goodwill/greeting is having my MP character rear back on their horse (Or the basic “taunt” button but all the characters are insulting so kinda weird to use it as a hello haha :D)
100% Completion Club

Offline MrYoungGun

• El Jefe
  • Liked: 238
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2010, 09:13:43 PM »
***RECRUITED***

Username:MrYoungGun
Time Zone:EST
MP Games Played:first ever
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net?almost every day
Any Previous Posses You've Been In?no
How Can You Contribute To A Posse?I'm pretty good at this game, been playing MP since august. I win pvp matches regularly allthough I mostly play free for all matches. I'm a mature team player than can offer a couple nights of gameplay a week usually for freeroam posse activities and or pvp gameplay. NOTE:I do suffer from come connection issues that keep me from joining in games in progress.
Tell Us About Yourself:without getting too personal, I'm a small business owner, father of 2, avid video game fan since nintendo.
Anything Else?for clubs with websites or message boards, I have experience in designing them, and moderating/administration. in other game clubs I've been in the past, I contributed ideas for tournaments, ran scoreboard events, designed artwork, coached new players, posted tips and strategy, entertained(hopefully) with stories of digital conquests and chatted with other members to the level of offline friendship in some instances. -basically if you're looking for a new member that will frequent the clubhouse to chat and contribute as well as play alongside fellow members in any mode of play, I'm your recruit!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 04:24:16 PM by MrYoungGun »

Offline CodyHH

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2010, 11:39:21 PM »
Username: CodyHH
Time Zone:est
MP Games Played: MW2
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net?  im very new to the sight
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? sadly no i just got into playing the multiplayer after completing the single player campaign
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? kill all enemies thats how, i like using the throwing knife a lot its kind of my sig
Tell Us About Yourself: i live in port washington ny, i go to NCC for media, no job no cash =(, love smoking the herbs
Anything Else?

Offline mauiekoi

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2010, 04:51:58 AM »
Username: mauiekoi
Time Zone: +8
MP Games Played: RDR
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? Every day so far
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? Anything goes.
Tell Us About Yourself: I am quick learner.

Offline kenji1104

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2010, 06:17:19 AM »
Username: kenji1104
Time Zone: (GMT+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
MP Games Played: Red Dead Redemption and Naruto Shippuden: ultimate Ninja Storm 2
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net?: to be honest, 4 times a week
How Can You Contribute To A Posse?: I always know how to cover someone and I can always be a frontliner when invading a gang hideout.
Tell Us About Yourself: I always play during Fridays and weekends, I'm already a experienced player, I started playing multiplayer after two weeks I've finished single player. I have all 3 DLC's installed but I don't have a mic.
Anything Else?: Ready to kick ass.

Offline Poloking

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2010, 08:04:16 AM »
Username: Polokongen89 (psn)
Time Zone: +1... i think.
MP Games Played: BFBC2, Bioshock, gta 4 and UT3
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? im new in here... so not that much yet
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? nope
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? Im always trying to win the mach, no matter what it takes.. if i have to end up with 0 kills in a gtb.. thats what ill do. im always up for RDR, freeroam, poker.. anything.
Tell Us About Yourself: im a Danish weed smoker, with a passion for my ps3. live in denmark and play music, all kinds of music.. i talk and understand english, but the writing is not that good.
Anything Else? it would be nice to have a posse/gang theres abit mature.. like 18 and up, i have a mic, but im about to find me a new one.. if you have any ideas what is good, please tell me :)

Polo
im in Vigilance now.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 04:04:33 AM by Poloking »

Offline joyride

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2010, 08:20:57 PM »
Time Zone:pacific
MP Games Played: call of duty  red dead redemption
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? every day
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? NO
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? protect members
Tell Us About Yourself: i like game,skatebourding and hate school
Anything Else? no

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline megamerger

• Oh, THAT megamerger!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2010, 10:17:09 AM »
Username: hatsiflatsi    :juggle:
Age: 12.Yeah. DOn't go HURR YOUNG GO PLAY WID BARBAYS on me please.My dad bought it for himself, and now that he beat it, its all mine. While he watches of course, so that i won't do "stupid" shit, Like punching hookers or hog-tieing herbert moon.Too bad for him, but when he goes out....:crowngrin:
Time Zone:IDK.
 MP Games Played: I dunno, quite a lot.
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? Loads, lately.
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? Nope.
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? Im an EXCELLENT marxman, a good horse driver and i know how to use my rolls and covers.I also know how to use throwing knives and tomahawks.
Tell Us About Yourself: Im from the Netherlands, and have a PS3.
Anything else? If you don't like me as a marxman or direct combat, i can be your posse's suicide bomber.FUCK YEAH DINAMYTE!

Offline QwertyuiopThePie

• Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2010, 12:30:31 AM »
Username: QwertyuiopThePie
Time Zone: GMT: (+02:00) (South Africa)
MP Games Played: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2... many others that escape me...
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net: everyday lately... looking for assistance in challenges and whatnot
Any Previous Posses You've Been In: nope
How Can You Contribute To A Posse: I am a highly experienced gamer, I have played many, many 1st person and 3rd person shooters (MW2, Black Ops, L4D, L4D2... etc...)
Tell Us About Yourself: I like games... and pie...
Anything Else: uhhhmmmm...  i would like to play online with other players on RDR... and I dont have a mic...

EDIT: I am now in the Vigilance Posse, thanks guys!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 12:23:31 PM by QwertyuiopThePie »

Offline QwertyuiopThePie

• Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2010, 04:31:24 AM »
Username: QwertyuiopThePie
Time Zone: GMT: (+02:00) (South Africa)
MP Games Played: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2... many others that escape me...
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net: everyday lately... looking for assistance in challenges and whatnot
Any Previous Posses You've Been In: nope
How Can You Contribute To A Posse: I am a highly experienced gamer, I have played many, many 1st person and 3rd person shooters (MW2, Black Ops, L4D, L4D2... etc...)
Tell Us About Yourself: I like games... and pie...
Anything Else: uhhhmmmm...  i would like to play online with other players on RDR... and I dont have a mic...

EDIT: I am now in the Vigilance Posse, thanks guys!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 12:23:11 PM by QwertyuiopThePie »

Offline Whizz343

• Undead Legend
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2010, 08:03:48 PM »
Username: Whizz343
Time Zone: GMT +1
MP Games Played: Red Dead Redemption
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? Daily
Any Previous Posses You've Been In? None
How Can You Contribute To A Posse? Pretty good at games, I like to contribute to a posse not just with skills but helping other members aswell.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm a typical English bloke with a PS3, average gamer and generally laid back.
Anything Else? I have a mic, looking for a decent posse.
Playstation Network Whizz343
Trophies/Profile [url=http://us.playstation.com/public

Offline kizale12

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2010, 12:18:56 PM »
Username: littlechipper027
Time Zone: mountain, i live in alberta
MP Games Played: red dead, cod, and many others
How Often Do You Visit RedDead.net? about 1 or 2 time a day